Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

you know, I don't have a problem with news from other CFL teams being posted here, but there's something about the tone of the initial post that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the fact that it's a rah-rah Riders post as opposed to an actual news post. They could put a pile of actual crap out behind centre and you gapper fools would talk about that pile of crap like it was Doug ****** Flutie

Durant currently throwing the ball at practice. Looks strong.

Durant's balls hitting your chin with more force this week? That's good to hear. Tell us more. We really appreciate everything you do around here.
Keep bringing the homophobic jokes. I'm here to talk football, thanks for showing us why you're here.
You do know what homophobic means right? It's the fear or negative attitude towards homosexuality. Brice's post doesn't imply either. He's just implying that you're enjoying your time with Durant balls. He even states that it's good to hear.
Can I play with Durant's balls too?

I guess so -- that way Migs can start playing with Joseph's balls -- then they'll have a full blown QB controversy.

Who's playing with Sunseri's balls now days? He might be feeling left out.

He ain't feeling it & he misses it. 

Durant's balls hitting your chin with more force this week? That's good to hear. Tell us more. We really appreciate everything you do around here.

Keep bringing the homophobic jokes. I'm here to talk football, thanks for showing us why you're here.
Don't think for a brief second that I would allow you, mig, to include me in your "showing us why" representation. You are the farthest thing from an advocate that would ever speak on my behalf as a credible spokesperson. Any association with you, is downgrading.

Don't think for a brief second that I would allow you, mig, to include me in your "showing us why" representation. You are the farthest thing from an advocate that would ever speak on my behalf as a credible spokesperson. Any association with you, is downgrading.
Sorry but I don't speak that type of broken English. Can you try again? Thx.

Closed practice so how does Migs know how Durant looked? Signals getting through his tinfoil hat?

Pretty easy to look through the fence in the NE corner of stadium.
So you are confirming that you looked through a corner of the stadium? Did you do that?

When I was younger, I used to go visit a cousin in Regina in the summer and he lived close to Taylor Field. (Everything in Regina is close to Taylor Field) and we used to sneak over to the stadium and peer through the fence while the team practices. Know what we saw? Nothing but the occasional glimpse of a player. From that vantage point you can literally see nothing. I call BS on Migs latest pipe dream here. The whole looking through the fence thing is just a giant backpedal because he got caught in an outright lie because he forgot practices are closed.
Actually you are dead wrong, you can see everythjng. And Chamblin confirmed to the media after practice that Durant was throwing today. Must've just been a wild guess on my part hey.

Closed practice so how does Migs know how Durant looked? Signals getting through his tinfoil hat?

So you are confirming that you looked through a corner of the stadium? Did you do that?

When I was younger, I used to go visit a cousin in Regina in the summer and he lived close to Taylor Field. (Everything in Regina is close to Taylor Field) and we used to sneak over to the stadium and peer through the fence while the team practices. Know what we saw? Nothing but the occasional glimpse of a player. From that vantage point you can literally see nothing. I call BS on Migs latest pipe dream here. The whole looking through the fence thing is just a giant backpedal because he got caught in an outright lie because he forgot practices are closed.
Actually you are dead wrong, you can see everythjng. And Chamblin confirmed to the media after practice that Durant was throwing today. Must've just been a wild guess on my part hey.

I tend to believe migs. With the way the new end zones are set up, after the refurb for the Grey Cup it's pretty open. I was there for the LDC this past year.

You refuse to answer questions.

You respond that you don't comprehend to others.

Frequent antagonistic challenges.

Poor relational skills.

Interloping into a rival sympathic forum.

All signs of a disturber.

Poor relational skills.

Of course I looked through the fence at practice, lots of people do. Hell I was looking through a couple weeks ago during a closed practice & Roger Aldag was as well.

Poor relational skills.

Of course I looked through the fence at practice, lots of people do. Hell I was looking through a couple weeks ago during a closed practice & Roger Aldag was as well.

But you didn't look through the fence yesterday. Did you?

Poor relational skills.

Of course I looked through the fence at practice....

Sounds like someone I'd want living in my neighbourhood. 

Let me guess, one hand was on your binoculars and the other hand was "occupied?"

Sorry but I don't speak that type of broken English. Can you try again? Thx.

You do understand that you are incredulous? Right?

Poor relational skills.

We all want to know why Migs is still here?