FNF - Montreal @ Ottawa / Sask. @ Edmonton

Mr Dee

CFL Power rankings:

Calgary - Saskatchewan - Edmonton - BC - Winnipeg - Hamilton - Toronto - Montreal - Ottawa

Montreal @ Ottawa

Montreal - injured----Deslauriers, Bo Bowling, Larry Taylor and possibly Kyries Hebert.

- Hey, Troy Smith is ready to come off the 6 game IR. Any takers?

Ottawa - injured----Kierre Johnson, Chevon Walker and their 'future star' Thomas DeMarco

- Antoine McKenzie should be back in the lineup. No word on Damazo Munoz although he is on the roster.

||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

Saskatchewan - Who cares?

Edmonton - Shamawd Chambers could be gone for the year, Oramasionawu is still out, Tyler Thomas is likely to miss the game.

- a skirmish broke out between Sorensen and Sewell at practice and Jones had this comment: “You don’t encourage it but at the same time you’re encouraged because of the fact that that play at practice mattered,” Eskimos head coach Chris Jones said of the scuffle.

|||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\

Who will win? 

I'll take Ottawa at home

And, although Edmonton losing would be more beneficial for the Bombers, there is no way in Regina, I'd actually pull for the Riders.
That's like saying Wullerton…. you just have to spit after saying it.

So, by default…Edmonton.

I'm cheering for Saskatchewan today; but it's at Edmonton and they always seem to beat the riders at home.  I'll be at the game behind the Saskatchewan Bench so hopefully its a good game even with the expected rain.  It's supposed to be pouring for this game so will make for interesting football; the question will be who has the better running team I'm sure.  Reilly is quick on his feet so he adds that element but Saskatchewan has their trio of RB's that seem to destroy defences.

I picked Montreal and Edmonton.  

Ottawa couldn't win a game that was handed to them last week and Montreal is hungry.

Riders looked pretty bad last week and just squeaked out a win against the worst team in the league.  They are facing much stiffer competition in Edmonton.

Sunseri had problems with the pressure that Hamilton was bringing, and not many teams put as much pressure on the qb as the Esks do. The only chance the Riders have is if they can establish the ground game early. Or I suppose if the esks decide they want to turn the ball over a million times, but that seems less likely. 

Ottawa is so bad right now, Montreal should beat them without too much concern. 

My predictions .......

Montreal 29 Ottawa 6  -   Hank gets permanently benched the rest of the year

Edmonton 38 Saskatchewan 7  -  Sunseri has to play against a real defense and gets murdered by it

One out of two ain't bad. You could be two for two, but we will know by half-time if Sunseri is real or not.  Sunseri has a better team around him and I think Sask's O-line will keep Edmonton's pass rush off him.

Montreal probably with several fields to not as many field goals

Edmonton probably over SASK altho think Edmonton has not looked that good the last few weeks, think they have been a bit exposed to be honest. Very good record vs the east like every other west team but a losing record vs the west. 

doesn't look very crisp. coaches standing around on the field, not sure about timeouts, not sure about three minute warning.

still some good plays.

good catch by Macdonell to make up for his penalty.

stadium looks full, too bad they can't see a bit better football. like the chainsaws