Injury updates

gbill2004

Hilarious how Winnipeg media can be at same presser and hear different info re Neufeld:

@PentonKirk: Ian Wild, Paddy Neufeld and Matthias Goossen could be back this week.

@WFPEdTait: #Bombers: Ian Wild will practice this week; his status for game vs. BC still to be determined. Paddy Neufeld will be another week #bn

As if, Penton is the best CFL guy in Wpg...  Tait is already thinking about the Jets.

Which is pretty damning when it comes to the guys on the beat isn't it? When the guy who only covers them part time knows more about what's going on than the guys on the beat full time. This is why we complain about the papers so much. 

As if, Penton is the best CFL guy in Wpg... Tait is already thinking about the Jets.

Which is pretty damning when it comes to the guys on the beat isn't it? When the guy who only covers them part time knows more about what's going on than the guys on the beat full time. This is why we complain about the papers so much.

Penton and Tait both got back to me on this. Penton's tweet was the accurate one based on O'Shea's presser today.

As if, Penton is the best CFL guy in Wpg...  Tait is already thinking about the Jets.

I have given up on the papers. If I need Bomber news or a football fix I come here.

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Rough news for the #Bombers. DE Willie Moseley appears to have injured his left knee in practice. He left the field under trainer's care.

Ouch... with Thaddeus Gibson still not in town, it looks like it might be Booker in there for Vega.

When it rains it pours.

And there seems to be a fire at the umbrella factory.

Which the rain was unable to put out.

Rough news for the #Bombers. DE Willie Moseley appears to have injured his left knee in practice. He left the field under trainer's care.

I like bauming but... that seems to be the key words there

Ed Tait @WFPEdTait

#Bombers new DE Willie Mosleley just went down in a heap. Walking off now; looked like knee #bn

Paul Friesen @friesensunmedia

#Bombers DL Willie Moseley down with what looks like a knee injury.

Ouch... with Thaddeus Gibson still not in town, it looks like it might be Booker in there for Vega.

Kuale at DE ?

crickets...

Okay, I'll say it.  I don't hate the idea.  He might be better suited there.  Or at least open up a spot in the middle for someone who is better suited.  And it's not like we've gotten any pressure from the outside line lately, so even if he does nothing, it's not a downgrade.

I'll go hide under my desk now.

Kuale at DE ?

crickets...

Okay, I'll say it.  I don't hate the idea.  He might be better suited there.  Or at least open up a spot in the middle for someone who is better suited.  And it's not like we've gotten any pressure from the outside line lately, so even if he does nothing, it's not a downgrade.

If it lead to him getting more dumb penalties (roughing the passer comes to mind), then it would be a downgrade.

Kuale at DE ?

crickets...

If the the Bombers play Booker who have been here for less than a week. How many offside calls will he commit?

I think, under this worse circumstance, Kuale is the 'best' option there right now.

Although Booker's offside (10yds) penalty may be better than Kuale's 15yder penalties..

Kuale at DE ?

crickets...

If the the Bombers play Booker who have been here for less than a week. How many offside calls will he commit?

I think, under this worse circumstance, Kuale is the 'best' option there right now.

Although Booker's offside (10yds) penalty may be better than Kuale's 15yder penalties..

Offside is a 5 yard penalty.  Regardless, what makes you think he would be going offside?

Kuale at DE ?

crickets...

Offside is a 5 yard penalty.  Regardless, what makes you think he would be going offside?

I stand corrected on the offside penalty. It's a common error for new DL in the league probably because of the 1yd distance in betweem the OL and the DL. Plus going against a vet QB in Glenn, they probably key on it thru out the game.