O'Shea hands away the LDC

White Out

This is a team sport, win or lose, this Bomber team shows courage, determination, grit and a no quit attitude.

Something that has not been seen for a few years with the Bombers.

The 2014 Bombers are going in the right directions, their always will be roster changes to strengthen all positions.

However we have QB that has boundless potential, I enjoy watching him and this team's  character and determination

I for one look forward to the rematch in Winnipeg

I told you all in chat, blaming the loss on not going for it is absolutely stupid. The defense needed one stop, instead they let the Riders march the entire field to score... I'll say it again for the slow people, the defense let the riders march the entire length of the field to score. blame them for not being able to get a stop when needed nothing else. It came down to them in crunch time and they failed. 

They got a couple good calls, a few good runs and were rewarded with a TD.

I'm certain, if the rolls were reversed, that we would have had a couple good calls, a nice mix of pass and run, and we would have been rewarded with a TD.

That's how close this game was.

You are too quick to hate on O'Shea. He has been alot for the team this. Bringing the team from 3-15 to 6-4 is pretty damn good. Burke could never do that.

Slow down there bud, there's no HATE for O'Shea. I think most of us are in agreement that he's brought an incredible sea-change to the Bombers. That's not to say he's perfect or doesn't make mistakes. Fans questioning or complaining about a call they don't agree with isn't hate. I sure as hell hope we don't fall into another IMWT crapfest, O'Shea ain't perfect but he's best breath of fresh air we've had here in quite a while. And there's no need to call fans morons who disagree sometimes with his judgement.

The riders players come across throughout the game as real jerks. Really as bad as I can remember in the CFL.

Ricky Foley is one of my most hated players in the league. I wish no success upon him whatsoever.

The Ontario farm boy that talks like he's from the 'hood ? ya know what I'm sayin' ?

Kuale's play is bad enough when he's not taking stupid offside penalties. Should be too embarrassed to even tweet. Unsurprisingly the dam burst in our run D again. Don't see how Kromah gets left off the roster for the rematch.

Left a lot of points on the field starting on first drive. Riders O was a little more opportunistic. At least we can be proud of the effort and not embarrassed as usual.

And I'll say it again for the even slower people. Giving up a high % play for a small lead with ample time left is what put a sloppy defence on the field. They failed and we're in a position to fail because oshea didn't have the jam to to for it in a near sure conversion situation.

Considering that the team was pretty good on D all game and has been decent throughout the year and the teams biggest weakness is being able to get the hard yards when they're in short yardage I think you are assigning too high a % for success. Remember this team has failed to convert 3rd and 1 multiple times against worse defenses than the Riders. Nothing is guaranteed in football, all you can do is make plays when you are put in a position to do so and the defense utterly failed at the end of the game. 

I would have gone for the 3rd down gamble personally, but that's just my attitude, I didn't have a problem with O'Shea taking the lead and trusting his defense to win the game for him. They had many chances to make it happen and didn't c'est la vie.