O'Shea hands away the LDC

White Out

We had been pushing the Riders back the entire second half in the LOS - To not have faith in them to continue to do that in that situation is baffling.

Just keep handing off to Volny... what could go wrong...?  

Why would that be your call on third and less than one?

Its not... and its also not 'less than one', that was a full yard crap spot.

But even if you get the first down, Volny is your starting back - I'll still take the points instead of gambling on a fumble or interception... we had already lucked out on two fumbles.

I, for one, honestly thought Etch had an answer for Sask's late game running - he didn't....

Tackles are a pretty 'basic' stat... but says enough about LBs

Wild 7 tackles, Sherman 6

Dunn 2, Kuale 1

Replace Dunn and Kuale, we get better.

Kuale is absolutely worthless out there. I'm so sick of seeing him making one of his very few tackles during a game (usually after a decent gain) and then showboating afterwards. His emotion means nothing if he doesn't do his job.

We had been pushing the Riders back the entire second half in the LOS - To not have faith in them to continue to do that in that situation is baffling.

Just keep handing off to Volny... what could go wrong...?  

Why would that be your call on third and less than one?

Its not... and its also not 'less than one', that was a full yard crap spot.

But even if you get the first down, Volny is your starting back - I'll still take the points instead of gambling on a fumble or interception... we had already lucked out on two fumbles.

I, for one, honestly thought Etch had an answer for Sask's late game running - he didn't....

Despite your lack of personality Floyd I have to agree 100%. First, bad spot but there's lots of that in the good ol CFL. 3rd and nearly a full one - with our o-line vs. their monster d-line there's certainly no guarantee Marve can stretch for a full one. If he doesn't get it everyone lips on O'Shea for not kicking a FG. I agree with Mike's call - but he put it into the hands of Etch's defense and Dem. Washington screwed up somethin' fierce on the Taj Smith bomb. Real bad. Even if Bombers gamble on 3rd/1 and go in for TD they leave time for Durant to do same.

Bombers did very well to stay with an exceptional Sask'n Grey Cup squad - just not enough force/power in the trenches.

Dunn 2, Kuale 1

Kuale is absolutely worthless out there. I'm so sick of seeing him making one of his very few tackles during a game (usually after a decent gain) and then showboating afterwards. His emotion means nothing if he doesn't do his job.

Perhaps that's the one personnel decision I can hang on Big Mike O. Kuala basically hides behind his d-line and gets caught up in clutter. Hardly ever shoots the gap like great MLBs do. Jacob Kromah must be total rubbish for O'Shea to roster a hobo like Kuala.

Dunn 2, Kuale 1

Perhaps that's the one personnel decision I can hang on Big Mike O. Kuala basically hides behind his d-line and gets caught up in clutter. Hardly ever shoots the gap like great MLBs do. Jacob Kromah must be total rubbish for O'Shea to roster a hobo like Kuala.

Hahahahahaha funny nicknames.  You're so funny.  Kuala hahahahaha

Riders are in tip top form when they are getting away with holding and offside on every play. It's their bread and butter

Anderson and Heenan had some epic battles out there. Reminded me of Doug Brown - winning the test of strength with an o-lineman but seldom getting to the QB.

Typing this forty times in the chat room wasn't enough...?

He wasn't the only one. You happy with the call?

Yes, actually.  Sask has one of the best DL in the league... everyone would be barking "We have the best kicker in the league and OShea puts in Marve... what was he thinking?  Wah"

In the following drive, Sask gets a great spot for 3rd and inches and then we are still one sweater grab away from stopping them even then.  Then Kuale's offside I believe and wheels come off our D.

OShea coached a good game.  So did MB.

It was Etch who was too conservative this game... that and we have some personnel holes to fill.

Well it turns out the difference in the game was 5 points. You do the math. 

Knee jerk reactions are fun.

it wasn't knee jerk when suitor called him out on tv, and it wasn't knee jerk when i said in chat it was a brutal call. we were jsut fine getting 3rd and 1 before in the game, and in the cfl they have to line up a yard away from you. qb sneak, get the 1st, run clock, maybe get 6. even if u dont get 6 you run clock and force durant to make throws.

was  our d brutal? yep im pretty sure i nominated them as a place to blame.  but in the end oshea made a cowardly call.

O'Shea is the best thing to happen to the Bombers in years.  Excellent young coach.

No argument there. Doesn't mean he doesn't blow calls or make mistakes. Todays game is an example of that. Lets' not have another IMWT type bandwagon, ok?

I agree,I hope we bring in a MLB from those last NFL cuts. It's always up to Wild to do the tackling.

DT Canuck BIlukida at 6-5 320 would help a lot on the run.

he made the Bengals 53 man roster. are you not up to date with the news?

..and its BILUKIDI not Bilukida.