Rookie Camp Day 3 (Reports and Discussion)

I'll be there today.

Mr. Cohon (avatar), you have to be on the negotiating table to hammer this CBA deal out.

You are not needed here in this Bombers Rookie Training Camp.

:D:lol::P

LOL! I called off talks yesterday so I could have a long weekend, check out Bomber camp and hit the tanning salon!

I'll be there today.

Mr. Cohon (avatar), you have to be on the negotiating table to hammer this CBA deal out.

LOL! I called off talks yesterday so I could have a long weekend, check out Bomber camp and hit the tanning salon!

About those tanning salons, I have have some bad news for you . . . 

I'll be there today.

I really want to add a Bad News Barrett pic to this.  But I have no idea how.  So yeah, just visualise it.

Mike - any guesses as to the cuts?

I'll be there today.

I really want to add a Bad News Barrett pic to this.  But I have no idea how.  So yeah, just visualise it.

aha... I'm afraid i got some baaad news for you... Man, o'shea should use that line when he cuts some players. 

Any guess on cuts would be just that ... a guess.

If I had to pick 7 guys, based on absolutely nothing ... I'd probably go with Jason Barnes, Kashawn Fraser, Jaymar Johnson, Dale Stevenson, Jesse Peterson and a couple of the defensive backs. But really, that's based off of about a half hour of watching them and reading between the lines on fan reports.

I'll be there today.

1399964535832.png

If I had to pick 7 guys, based on absolutely nothing ... I'd probably go with Jason Barnes, Kashawn Fraser, Jaymar Johnson, Dale Stevenson, Jesse Peterson and a couple of the defensive backs. But really, that's based off of about a half hour of watching them and reading between the lines on fan reports.

i think i'd put kemp in there ahead of fraser, danny mac was speaking quite highly of fraser on one of those videos at bluebombers.com. O'shea spoke very strongly of the entire dline too. Based on nothing, you'd have to assume a db or 2 gets cut because there is so many of them, an oline or 2 and probably a receiver or 2 also.

I don't remember where I saw it but there was a video featuring Kashawn Fraser, and they were saying that he's shown well so far.

Edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What Goalie said.

I don't remember where I saw it but there was a video featuring Kashawn Fraser, and they were saying that he's shown well so far.

http://bluebombers.com/video/index/id/96449

That's the one.

Has there been any indication what the practise schedule will be next week, Monday in particular?  I have a meeting in the area and could probably move it to a practise-friendly time as long as I can give them enough warning.

Hajrullahu and Maher both hitting some beauty 60-65 yard punts. Hajrullahu hitting 35 yard FGs with ease. Missed several wide from 42 yards out. Maher looking much more comfortable with FGs beyond 40.

Walters and McManus on the field today observing. McManus now involved in helping a bit coach the receivers.

Lots of construction going on the West side of the stadium. Looks like they're building some small balconies right under the ribbon below the upper bowl.

Quinn Everett lining up at RG during early drills.

Bob Wylie nowhere to be seen. Appears someone else is working with the OL today.

Willy I thought looked better today. Nice strong accurate arm. Takes longer than Hall to get rid of the ball though. Hall sees what he likes and makes his throw. Willy likes progressing through his reads and takes an extra second to get rid of the ball, compared to Hall. Willy threw a nice short pass on the run.

Jason Vega showed up and is chatting with fans in the stands.

I'll be there today.

1399964535832.png

You're a great man.

Hajrullahu and Maher both hitting some beauty 60-65 yard punts. Hajrullahu hitting 35 yard FGs with ease. Missed several wide from 42 yards out. Maher looking much more comfortable with FGs beyond 40.

Walters and McManus on the field today observing. McManus now involved in helping a bit coach the receivers.

Lots of construction going on the West side of the stadium. Looks like they're building some small balconies right under the ribbon below the upper bowl.

Quinn Everett lining up at RG during early drills.

Bob Wylie nowhere to be seen. Appears someone else is working with the OL today.

Willy I thought looked better today. Nice strong accurate arm. Takes longer than Hall to get rid if the ball though. Hall sees what he likes and makes his throw. Willy likes progressing through his reads and takes an extra second to get rid if the ball, compared to Hall. Willy threw a nice short pass on the run.

Jason Vega showed up and is chatting with fans in the stands.

Willy must still be playing on Sask. time.  Max is used to Wpg. time.....hut..chuck and duck!