New loge seating at IGF

Entertainment Loges

Looking for a different way to experience a Blue Bomber game with a group of between 12 and 22 people? Check out our brand new Entertainment Loges, offering all the fun of being in the crowd with the exclusivity and prestige of having your own private space. It's the perfect spot for a stag or stagette, a family or team outing, or just for a large group of friends wanting to sit together to enjoy the game!

Sold on a game-by-game basis, Investors Group Field now has four 12-person Entertainment Loges and two 16-person Entertainment Loges located all around the main concourse level. For $188.00 per person plus GST, you receive seats in your own private area with swivelling chairs and a table for your drinks and snacks. You also recieve parking passes (six for the 12-person and eight for the 16-person) plus three souveinr buckets of popcorn and chips for your group. And forget about waiting in line for drinks, you'll also receive in-game seat service courtesy of our great stadium staff.

For an extra charge, you can request up to six bar stools for additional seating, pre-ordered food options, and buckets of beer or bottle service so you can pour drinks at your leisure.

Aren't the current loge seating four person?

I'm wondering where these are. I'd pay that price for a party of the seats are good.

The ones that seat four are already bought and sold for I believe 5 years by corporate sponsors.  The new ones installed can be rented on a game by game basis and give fans a better experience then just buying a bunch of tickets and hoping they are all in the same row or section.  You get all the luxuries of a suite but are at concourse level.

Aren't the current loge seating four person?

I'm wondering where these are. I'd pay that price for a party of the seats are good.

The ones that seat four are already bought and sold for I believe 5 years by corporate sponsors.  The new ones installed can be rented on a game by game basis and give fans a better experience then just buying a bunch of tickets and hoping they are all in the same row or section.  You get all the luxuries of a suite but are at concourse level.

Yeah they look cool, though the bigger ones seem a bit set back so I wonder about site lines.  But I could definitely see them being popular.

Haven't seen them in person yet, but damn I don't think they need to take up more concourse space, it's tight as is.

I'm not positive but I think I read they took out some existing seating and replaced it with the loge seats so I don't think it effected the concourse.

Haven't seen them in person yet, but damn I don't think they need to take up more concourse space, it's tight as is.

Good point.

That was my first thought as well. Are people sitting there going to have people walking by bumping into them all the time? I'd just as soon sit in the stands than the concourse.