Nick's Quick Score Chips

Hasn't played a game yet and already has chips for him... Impressive.

Pretty sure it's part of his contract, included as an off the books source of income to outbid other teams in free agency.
Well if it is part of his contract then it is not off the books...

I didn't word it properly. Part of his informal understanding with the Bombers.

Can't wait for road griller's Rhubarb 'n Sugar chips to hit the shelves!

Ah, but there's the rub, they wouldn't be allowed.

Sask., already has the patent and naming rights for anything having to do with rubes/rhubs.

Those Buck chips were ridiculously awesome and I really sincerely wish they'd come back. Because you could only really get 'em in MB, we'd have to stock up anytime one of us went home and bring 'em back to AB for game days....

I saw them at a Coop in Regina a couple years ago.... summer 2012 I believe

• 1 month later...

Picked up a few bags on sale today.  Yummy.  Cracked black pepper and balsamic vinegar kettle chips.  Delish.

Store also had those replica footballs with the 1/2 brown normal & 1/2 glossy blue with bomber logo on sale for $10.  I've never paid much attention to those before but that seems like a really good price.

Those Buck chips were ridiculously awesome and I really sincerely wish they'd come back. Because you could only really get 'em in MB, we'd have to stock up anytime one of us went home and bring 'em back to AB for game days....

Buck's legacy in this town, akin to that of Old Dutch, Jeannie's Cakes and Honey dill sauce.

Wow.

Picked up a few bags on sale today. Yummy. Cracked black pepper and balsamic vinegar kettle chips. Delish.

Store also had those replica footballs with the 1/2 brown normal & 1/2 glossy blue with bomber logo on sale for $10. I've never paid much attention to those before but that seems like a really good price.

I think at the stadium the fully glossy ones are $29.99

I've had the chips, pretty addicting. Balsamic Vinegar and Black Pepper. 

They also have Calgary BBQ, Edmonton Sour Cream and Cheddar and unfortunately, Saskatchewan Dill Pickle. 

Have tried each other then Saskabush's. They aren't bad. Couldn't stand spending my money having anything Green and white in my house.

Have also seen the peanuts, cups and chocolate bar, but nothing else. Winkler has a special packaged "Official Hot Dog of the Blue Bombers" pack of weiners also at Co-op that I've seen.