Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Bombers Season

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 85.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For shits and giggles and the reminiscing of Nasty Nate in the other thread, I used MBB posting history and ChatGPT to get a Nate style commentary on the season to date. Enjoy folks, all meant for som

  • sweep the leg
    sweep the leg

    some thoughts, with the usual caveats about limited reps, one day, etc Penner from the Rifles fits in during skelly, rec drills, etc. the problem today was they did a tonne of sts blocking drills and

  • Atomic
    Atomic

    Collaros back at practice today. Dru Brown still taking first team reps.

Featured Replies

Would anybody be able to share what happened with Nasty Nate and why he got banned? I used to hang around OurBombers and of course he was a fixture there. Certainly a controversial guy with no shortage of unique takes, but he was a fan and a character. Hope he's doing well these days.

Neat story, SpeedFlex, about the olden days of Bomber mediocrity. I've heard lots of stories of Ken Ploen from back in the day, but not Jonas. I'll have to ask the older Bomber fans I know.

Booch - is that true that Schoen spent an off-season literally "learning CFL" (like so many Americans deride fall-off NFLers as needing to do)? Fascinating. I wonder if there'd be a chance to bring him back in a reduced capacity if he can heal up. Maybe come playoffs? The guy just knew how to find space. (Don't mean to rehash old conversation points, but who knows.)

1 hour ago, aalgernon said:

Would anybody be able to share what happened with Nasty Nate and why he got banned? I used to hang around OurBombers and of course he was a fixture there. Certainly a controversial guy with no shortage of unique takes, but he was a fan and a character. Hope he's doing well these days.

Neat story, SpeedFlex, about the olden days of Bomber mediocrity. I've heard lots of stories of Ken Ploen from back in the day, but not Jonas. I'll have to ask the older Bomber fans I know.

Booch - is that true that Schoen spent an off-season literally "learning CFL" (like so many Americans deride fall-off NFLers as needing to do)? Fascinating. I wonder if there'd be a chance to bring him back in a reduced capacity if he can heal up. Maybe come playoffs? The guy just knew how to find space. (Don't mean to rehash old conversation points, but who knows.)

He may be back yet. Unlikely but he was shooting for returning to the CFL

6 hours ago, aalgernon said:

Would anybody be able to share what happened with Nasty Nate and why he got banned? I used to hang around OurBombers and of course he was a fixture there. Certainly a controversial guy with no shortage of unique takes, but he was a fan and a character. Hope he's doing well these days.

Neat story, SpeedFlex, about the olden days of Bomber mediocrity. I've heard lots of stories of Ken Ploen from back in the day, but not Jonas. I'll have to ask the older Bomber fans I know.

Booch - is that true that Schoen spent an off-season literally "learning CFL" (like so many Americans deride fall-off NFLers as needing to do)? Fascinating. I wonder if there'd be a chance to bring him back in a reduced capacity if he can heal up. Maybe come playoffs? The guy just knew how to find space. (Don't mean to rehash old conversation points, but who knows.)

Jonas was loved in Winnipeg. A real superstar He & Bobby Hull owned the town.

15 hours ago, aalgernon said:

Would anybody be able to share what happened with Nasty Nate and why he got banned? I used to hang around OurBombers and of course he was a fixture there. Certainly a controversial guy with no shortage of unique takes, but he was a fan and a character. Hope he's doing well these days.

Neat story, SpeedFlex, about the olden days of Bomber mediocrity. I've heard lots of stories of Ken Ploen from back in the day, but not Jonas. I'll have to ask the older Bomber fans I know.

Booch - is that true that Schoen spent an off-season literally "learning CFL" (like so many Americans deride fall-off NFLers as needing to do)? Fascinating. I wonder if there'd be a chance to bring him back in a reduced capacity if he can heal up. Maybe come playoffs? The guy just knew how to find space. (Don't mean to rehash old conversation points, but who knows.)

yes he did....he had the waggle nailed pretty much first day of camp...He's actively training again now as well...as for a return, it would be very late season if he tries this yr, but the smart money is he takes the full yr...But Don't count him out for next tho

21 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

All the best to BA... one of the greats of the trinity era... wish he could've achieved his goals here... but good for him to do what's best for himself.

Edited by bearpants

On 2026-09-02 at 11:23 AM, bigg jay said:

793935655_2221932801709609_8638435756076

Pennington may help with the Bomber’s eventual “Extreme Makeover” 😗

I wanted to post this in a game week thread, but it looks like no one has set one up?

30 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I wanted to post this in a game week thread, but it looks like no one has set one up?

And here I was thinking we’d solved all of our problems and it was clear sailing ahead. Balls.

Well hes not exactly wrong until we prove otherwise..could definitely been just a random blip as our wr core is still weak

U can't discount tho the oline how it seemd to maybe morph into what they may truly be..that kind of stuff is more indicator than anomaly..curious to see how they come out this weekend and if controlling the line is the new reality

45 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I wanted to post this in a game week thread, but it looks like no one has set one up?

So a sports bettor who focuses on the NFL and who lives in Saskatoon writes this? I call bias.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Dylan Hazen listed as doubtful. We could be ****** here

Do we even have enough linebackers now what with trading a guy away and Hazen being doubtful? Osh gonna have to suit up

32 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Dylan Hazen listed as doubtful. We could be ****** here

Brody Clark out too! Might only dress 10 LBs

Moxey doubtful too, Texada stays on

45 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Dylan Hazen listed as doubtful. We could be ****** here

Credit to: @DTonOB

Bombers list DB Jonathan Moxey and LB Dylan Hazen as Doubtful for Sunday.

Ridge Texada would quickly fill in for Moxey at the field corner.

In Hazen's place...don't be surprised if REC Dorian Singer makes his CFL debut. He's consistently impressed in camp and practice.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Do we even have enough linebackers now what with trading a guy away and Hazen being doubtful? Osh gonna have to suit up

Is it even legal to only dress 6 linebackers?

But looks accurate.

59 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Credit to: @DTonOB

Bombers list DB Jonathan Moxey and LB Dylan Hazen as Doubtful for Sunday.

Ridge Texada would quickly fill in for Moxey at the field corner.

In Hazen's place...don't be surprised if REC Dorian Singer makes his CFL debut. He's consistently impressed in camp and practice.

Holy ****…. Am I reading that right? We’re replacing a useless LB with a WR? And an import, not Corcoran? Unbelievable.

Edited by BomberBall.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Injuries forcing an optimal roster?

This is, was and always will be the way...

55 minutes ago, BomberBall. said:

Holy ****…. Am I reading that right? We’re replacing a useless LB with a WR? And an import, not Corcoran? Unbelievable.

Just DT speculation so far

12 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Just DT speculation so far

Don’t ruin this for me.

2 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Begin the thawing of Sam Hurl

only if we also reanimate the Neil McKinlay clone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.