GDT 3 pm: Victory Day

1 hour ago, Booch said:

sadly...my gut tells me neither of the legit guys we brought in are gonna get a true opprtunity, and we will trot out and do more of the same...hope I am wrong....But I see them either being flat out cut...or asked to take a PR and they decline....for obvious reasons...and end up contributing elswhere while we continue on with same ol same ol and then be really scrambling next yr with zero experince for the 2025 season...or pay thru nose in FA to lock a guy down and sacrifice roster ewlsewhere...Lord help us if the Thomas/Biggie/gauthier trifecta is looked at as key pieces again next yr

Sure sounding like that. At least fox seems to be pencilled in at dt. And they had cole at Sam. 
 I hope the imp lbers play too well to cut. 

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Thanks!!

As I will be out today getting stuff done, is there a way to rewind the game or do you have to watch in real time.  Anyone know?

According to the cfl.ca website all games streamed on cfl.ca+ will be available for viewing for 48 hours.                                                    Where to watch 2024 CFL preseason games - CFL.ca

9 minutes ago, CodyT said:

So has the cfl discovered out how to track stats for this season or is this youth league football

Its 2024. Youth Leagues keep stats and most of the kids likely have highlight packages for scouts on Hudl.