Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!

SpeedFlex27

I don't think the D is playing all that bad,  the monster run that setup that score was a whiffed tackle by Houston  (naturally).    

On O as long we don't get cute and if Zach can calm down we should be able to score.  

My nerves however are still at 100% and really hope we can pull away in the 3rd quarter.  

Just now, Brandon said:

I don't think the D is playing all that bad,  the monster run that setup that score was a whiffed tackle by Houston  (naturally).    

On O as long we don't get cute and if Zach can calm down we should be able to score.  

My nerves however are still at 100% and really hope we can pull away in the 3rd quarter.  

Certainly not bad. Not optimal. Some of what they’ve gotten is what we expect to give up. Couple plays with bad tackling really. 

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Hall needs to make some adjustments find a way to get there with 4, Biggie might be done

Yeah Montreal is consistently leaving 6-7 in to pass block.  No use running 6-7 guys that.  Rush 3-4 and let the receivers go 5 on 8 instead of 1 on 1 across the board.

That's where you're going to pick one off too.

Just now, wbbfan said:

I’d take the ball. Neither team has kicked with a damn

Yeah the wind seems ****** cross field

up 10....with really a kinda sub par performance...I like our odds as Richie is a mastr adjuster...we need to play more schemes on defence tho like we did last week

Was worried about Biggie getting the nod and being limited....possibly out....having a Fox in there instead....with more push in the middle would been really key

As a D play caller my dream would have Fajardo dropping back and reading down field to see the only 2 guys he targets bracketed and an overall Cover 2 shell.

Rushing 4 (or 3 with one guy really focused on reading his eyes for scramble) he'll be standing back there forever until they get home or he makes a bad decision with the ball.

The blitzing makes no sense into max protect.