Winnipeg Versus the Ponies Aka Battle of the Reserves GDT

rebusrankin

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

That’s how it’s supposed to work, you aren’t going to stone wall guys all the time. Watch the first few drives he was easily winning his match up in pass pro. 
 Never stop recruiting and bringing in imp tackles. Especially when ours combined are about 80 years old lol. 

i saw him ride his man around the horn. 

awe with a hit in a downed slide qb lol. Browns back! 

Not supposed to let guys bust into pocket or get driven into pocket, need to drive them wide and ride them out.  That's my point he's getting beat with speed too much so far, against a team without a real significant edge rush.

Just now, wbbfan said:

Def need young blood to replace Augustine. I’d rather bring in a real rb than gmc but he is talented. Just that lack of versatility makes it tough. 

Why?  He gets 6 yards per gain and has always shown well.   Another myth that Augustine needs to get replaced that randomnly pops up on this site for no reason at all.

Just now, Brandon said:

Why?  He gets 6 yards per gain and has always shown well.   Another myth that Augustine needs to get replaced that randomnly pops up on this site for no reason at all.

He makes 100k and can’t contribute any thing on teams blocking or catching. He’s got no consistent ability to grind out tough yards either. It’s not a myth. We need a young cheap ni rb who can contribute to a game day roster.