Bombers @ redblacks GDT - Week 6

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Center...regardless what those PFF stats say...their grading system isn't what film review after a game does in the coaching room...that much I can tell u

Centre is like the mlber of the front 6 or S to the dbs. That’s the leader ship spot and responsible for soo much out side of blocking a guy. Kola over Eli is crazy. 

Just now, Mark F said:

if zack is a bit off on some throws, might be self preservation.

Yeah hard to say if it’s chicken or the egg. He looks this year like he did with the riders. And we are protecting him like he wasn’t back then. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, he's a power back for sure. That was my point. OL having issues with that Ottawa Front 3/4. That's gotta change. I saw Osh not happy with one of his OL when he came off the field. The guy just kind of went "Whatever". I didn't get the number.

WTF???

Def a power back...but also has some dangle...but to me...it's scheme and play calling right now...and from the looks of ZC and his demeanor I sense he not liking it either and would like to go back to what we slay teams with...my opinion

And curious if we see a oline shuffle...when Eli and Dobson are in...bodies get moved...and both play mean and nasty but within the rules

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Centre is like the mlber of the front 6 or S to the dbs. That’s the leader ship spot and responsible for soo much out side of blocking a guy. Kola over Eli is crazy. 

Yeah hard to say if it’s chicken or the egg. He looks this year like he did with the riders. And we are protecting him like he wasn’t back then. 

One of Osh faults from day one is he shows too much loyalty at times and guys get too much leeway just cause they been here a longer time

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Def a power back...but also has some dangle...but to me...it's scheme and play calling right now...and from the looks of ZC and his demeanor I sense he not liking it either and would like to go back to what we slay teams with...my opinion

And curious if we see a oline shuffle...when Eli and Dobson are in...bodies get moved...and both play mean and nasty but within the rules

We're lucky that Collaros can get rid of the ball fast. He can make throws under pressure & the faster he gets rid of the ball quickly so it helps with self preservation.