Around The NHL 2023-24

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Houston is far more certain than Salt Lake City. They've been biding their time like True North did. 

Salt Lake is next. That’s gonna be where Arizona goes. The Jazz owner has had plenty of talks. Have heard nothing on Houston. Nothing. Houston is expansion in my opinion. Salt lake is relocation option 1 for the coyotes. Guaranteed 

this keeps both the east and west balanced. 
Houston expansion at the same time Atlanta gets another chance 

Edited by Goalie

21 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Bring back hockey to Quebec!

Yea I know I need to keep up with the hard numbers that tell one where to place an expansion team.

Don’t think they have the money to be honest. Like the corporate support isn’t there. 

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Don’t think they have the money to be honest. Like the corporate support isn’t there. 

Pilodeau is likely the only guy and he's not enough...

Maybe if the league wanted another Canadian team Quebec would be a no brainer if they could find someone to post a 1B Canadian expansion fee, they got the building, fans to draw from and a ready made rivalry with the Habs.

Edited by bustamente

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Maybe if the league wanted another Canadian team Quebec would be a no brainer if they could find someone to post a 1B Canadian expansion fee, they got the building, fans to draw from and a ready made rivalry with the Habs.

If the league wanted another Canadian team they could have another club in Ontario.  

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

Houston is a massive TV market, is my understanding, and a big part of why they're next up...

Yeah fits Bettman 's vision of another add to get National American TV as well,can't blame em ,it's all about the bucks.

4 hours ago, iHeart said:

oh look the NHL saw the error of their ways, now Canada has a chance to win Gold again

At what? Raping more drunk girls? Ohhh shut er down. Ohhh.  

3 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Twice in one day, poor guy.

Pl wins. Doughty loses.