Divisional Semi-finals GDT

Geebrr

1 minute ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I’m hoping that next week he’ll be on the panel, where he is excellent.
Hopefully TSN will make him a decent offer for the full time gig, so they can get rid of some of the dead wood.  

Forgot about Bo’s TV personality. He was phenomenal last year. Hopefully he’s back.

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Rourke didn't do much at all. That was poor coaching and a couple bad plays.. the most impressive bc td  pipkins toss. 

40k? Not likely.  By the end it looked like 20

320 yards, 2 TDs, 73% completion rate, yeah, not much at all. And I love fans who see TV angles and can determine the attendance. It’s not a sin to give credit where credit is due. Rourke played well, Lions looked good, great showing from the fans, looks good on the league. We don’t all need to follow the Noeller “**** everyone else in the world except us” bitter mantra. 

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Rourke didn't do much at all. That was poor coaching and a couple bad plays.. the most impressive bc td  pipkins toss. 

40k? Not likely.  By the end it looked like 20

Yeah bc won...but not because of rourke...if Vaj was in..slipping out of.pressure they prob had it in bag well into 3rd quarter

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

also, looking at the Lions, what their owner has done with a moribund franchise.....

whoever owns the Argos should stop whining, and fix their problems.

This Lions turn around should be embarrassing for them.

Every trouble spot I'd fixable if u truly put in the effort..

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

320 yards, 2 TDs, 73% completion rate, yeah, not much at all. And I love fans who see TV angles and can determine the attendance. It’s not a sin to give credit where credit is due. Rourke played well, Lions looked good, great showing from the fans, looks good on the league. We don’t all need to follow the Noeller “**** everyone else in the world except us” bitter mantra. 

I'm allowed to have an opinion and you can disagree all you want. 

Yeah I can't tell on TV that the lower bowl was empty with 5 minutes to go 

I don't give 2 shits about Nathan Rourke. I don't see how He's so good for the league like ppl not watching football is all of a sudden gonna watch? Nope. 

Disagree all you want. I don't care. Man, some of you are pretty snowflakey when ppl don't think exactly what you think 

Edited by Goalie

7 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Hard to say for sure. Macbeth is as streaky as he his coocoo for cocopuffs. Trevor Harris is a safe bet but the Argos with a "fresh" Andrew Harris might surprise

Harris wont be a difference maker...wasnt pre injury...so wont be post

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

If that's the GC match up, who do the Gappers in attendance pull for?  The Bombers or Harris who's been public enemy #1 there for a number of years?

I suspect that given the proximity to Manitoba, there will be a healthy contingency of Bomber fans there. But most “neutral” fans will probably cheer for anyone but Winnipeg. Underdogs are often rooted for more. No one outside Edmonton was cheering for the “drive for 5” in the 1980’s. It’s not personal, but people get bored of dynasties and want new blood. 

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

I suspect that given the proximity to Manitoba, there will be a healthy contingency of Bomber fans there. But most “neutral” fans will probably cheer for anyone but Winnipeg. Underdogs are often rooted for more. No one outside Edmonton was cheering for the “drive for 5” in the 1980’s. It’s not personal, but people get bored of dynasties and want new blood. 

Pretty much bang on

If I own the Stampeders, Dickenson is fired tomorrow.  

That's how bad Calgary was. Rourke looked good making 1 read and throwing the ball but he didn't win the game. I'd almost say DICKENSON won the game for BC by out smarting himself 

How does Carey get 1 carry In the first quarter. Just poor coaching and play calling all game long by the smartest guy in the room, Dave Dickenson 

Edited by Goalie

14 minutes ago, Goalie said:

If I own the Stampeders, Dickenson is fired tomorrow.  

That's how bad Calgary was. Rourke looked good making 1 read and throwing the ball but he didn't win the game. I'd almost say DICKENSON won the game for BC by out smarting himself 

How does Carey get 1 carry In the first quarter. Just poor coaching and play calling all game long by the smartest guy in the room, Dave Dickenson 

He musta been in a room with just him and Craig