Divisional Semi-finals GDT

Geebrr

I'm curious about all but one of the CFL writers picking Ham to win, when I thought Montreal would be the favourite. The Cgy/BC game could go either way because they're both so inconsistent and you don't know who will show up. 

I'll say Calgary and Montreal, but honestly it's a toss up.... 

35 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I call Montreal and Calgary as my winners. Both of them are my locks of the week. 

88e3ed403dfcb7f0a19174615db2f62c_400x400

Same 

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Hope so.

Yup...be good to see for the league...I think Mtl is close to sell out as well...sadly next week In T.O will be embarrassing 

On a diff note...Lapo should stick to what he doing on tsn right now...they need that

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

Same 

Yup...be good to see for the league...I think Mtl is close to sell out as well...sadly next week In T.O will be embarrassing 

On a diff note...Lapo should stick to what he doing on tsn right now...they need that

Thinking the same thing. Lapo is  exactly where he needs to be. He is really good on breaking things down. Enjoyable to watch, he ramps up the football expertise on the panel. 

12 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Thinking the same thing. Lapo is  exactly where he needs to be. He is really good on breaking things down. Enjoyable to watch, he ramps up the football expertise on the panel. 

Yup...he actually makes the broadcast almost professional lol...adds a lot..less douchery opportunity for the others

I would think with all this attention on Rourke, Maier will have increased motivation to drown out that chatter with his play.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...he actually makes the broadcast almost professional lol...adds a lot..less douchery opportunity for the others

And isn’t there any women out there with football experience (use to play,  coach) with good tv presence that could be added, replace Kate? Sort of like what they do with the NHL broadcasting.

20 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I would think with all this attention on Rourke, Maier will have increased motivation to drown out that chatter with his play.

And isn’t there any women out there with football experience (use to play,  coach) with good tv presence that could be added, replace Kate? Sort of like what they do with the NHL broadcasting.

Yeah a bit tired too seeing all these anchors...panel hosts etc that they are filling with women...no slight on women but they pushing this exclusive stuff too heavy now...as a lot of them are clueless but hired for the right chromosomes 

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

That TD was almost too easy.

Almost...I see Mtl and t.o...with Mtl winning that too

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah a bit tired too seeing all these anchors...panel hosts etc that they are filling with women...no slight on women but they pushing this exclusive stuff too heavy now...as a lot of them are clueless but hired for the right chromosomes 

Almost...I see Mtl and t.o...with Mtl winning that too

The head of the panel is never a football person, but a media personality to facilitate the discussion.

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

I’m not going to disparage women BUT (proceeds to disparage women).