Divisional Semi-finals GDT

Geebrr

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

As much as I would like to see him struggle so the media would shut up about it, I have a feeling Rourke lights it up today. Sometimes these storylines just have a way of coming true.

I think he will come through in the end but I expect the two young qbs in their first play off action to start out slow. 

Every time tsn mentions rourke drink a cap full. Every time they mention Maier chug a drink. Try not to die from the rourke drinks. 

18 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Anyone else think the Ti-Cats screwed up by keeping Evans or Masoli?

I didn't then but I do now. Iso was right about Dane all along. I thought Evans was on the upswing and only needed a proper chance. Once he finally had enough rope, he hung himself with it. Please let him sign as the new Sask QB

What I dont get..is TSN and other media hyping the CGY run game...forgetting WPG averaged the 2nd most per game...and that's after they basically sucked the first 6 games...but I like it that way..also how we gave up 8 rushing TDs all yr

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

I didn't then but I do now. Iso was right about Dane all along. I thought Evans was on the upswing and only needed a proper chance. Once he finally had enough rope, he hung himself with it. Please let him sign as the new Sask QB

I approve of this message

14 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Most the time, the storyline tsn runs with flops miserably from leafs to jays to Rourke

Yup...TSN always tries their force feed of an agenda or story...and 9 times outta 10 never materializes...this will.be one of 9

6 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I don’t think they’d be better with Masoli I get why they went young but yeah rough out come for them.  Neither guy is or was ready to be rid of the other as a crutch. 

No hat on carey. Guy is a beast gotta man him up. 

Great play design by cal with that motion 

Just now, wbbfan said:

I don’t think they’d be better with Masoli I get why they went young but yeah rough out come for them.  Neither guy is or was ready to be rid of the other as a crutch. 

I agreed completely with the choice they made, at least on paper... but man did Evans ever get kicked from the saddle. For all the potential and want-to, he could rarely put it all together.

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

No hat on carey. Guy is a beast gotta man him up. 

Kadeem Carey otta change his name to KaBoom Carey.

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

I agreed completely with the choice they made, at least on paper... but man did Evans ever get kicked from the saddle. For all the potential and want-to, he could rarely put it all together.

When someone is on mood stabilizer meds, there is a very delicate balance of these required. Med effects are not consistent beginning to end of administration and can be affected by stress, diet, water intake, ambient temperature and so forth. So Evans can be feeling ok now but in a couple of hours, lose some of his concentration and/or alertness. Tough for an athlete in a contact sport.

BC player showing his Moxey.