Divisional Semi-finals GDT

Geebrr

9 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’m not going to disparage women BUT (proceeds to disparage women).

Hardly...if they qualified sure...but if not...and a lot of cases it's obvious then why?

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

they showed a stat....leading receivers last few years. lawler was on it, last of five I think.

makes you wonder a bit.

balanced attack, spread ball around is better I guess.

I am  kate fan, keeps the other people's  egos in check, funny, smart. 

I have no issue with her...some of the anchors tho??? Yeesh....they let an awful lot of good...and quality people go...also some woman too like Natasha...way better than most that are there...her skin color did her in

Evan's being Evan's when they under pressure to get back in a game...tho he has shown more mettle than usual...but could revert to they guy we all recall in Grey Cups...I would never have faith in that guy not coughing it up with a fumble or pick in a crucial time...never

5 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

I'm just curious as to why that would not be PI?  He hit the Hamilton player just before the ball got there.

Both of them hit each other going for the ball. Dbs are allowed to go for the ball and own their own space. Though enforcement is week to week in the cfl. 

Edm, tor, maybe ssk some one is going to give stanback a big deal in the off season. 

That should be a penalty imo. He’s gained with with forward momentum and you grab the qbs leg and drag him backwards. 

My picks are MTL and BC. With a MTL and WPG grey cup.

MTLs defense is solid, especially their secondary. They have weapons on O all over and a QB who can put the ball where it needs to be AND has been there and done it in the playoffs....well except win it all. I would like to see a Collaros vs Harris Grey cup. Two guys who came into the league together under Ricky Ray.