Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT

Nolby

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Jesus. This D looks like circa 2015 Bombers. So much for a boost from BA being back. Good news is you would think this display will force Walters to do something about our secondary. Theres no way we can continue with Holm and Parker in the lineup.

What's wrong with Holm? Parker and Rose tho yeah... owned all game 

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Jesus. This D looks like circa 2015 Bombers. So much for a boost from BA being back. Good news is you would think this display will force Walters to do something about our secondary. Theres no way we can continue with Holm and Parker in the lineup.

Parker, no. But I honestly don’t think Holm has been all that bad. Been far better than Rose, that’s for sure.

It’s also a lot to ask for guys to cover when the DL gets no pressure and you’re running around with one capable linebacker out of three. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Don't really find those guys to be bad.  I mean Parker is playing the boundary because Rose can't handle it.  Would have been nice to spend that money on someone who can still play.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

It's not, but we have Jeffcoat go down and the plan from there is to put a DT out to end for the rest of the game?  Why are we dressing an import DE who can't even get a single rep in a game like this?

I dont know. But I'm still going to trust the coaches who have literally dominated the league for the past 2 years. Including bringing us a once in a lifetime defense.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

What are you even going on about? That’s gameday roster composition, it has nothing to do with what we have on the practice roster

Jesus. I forgot what a tire fire this place can be after a loss

Worst 12-2 team I've ever seen. They've split the season series with Hamilton now....good luck at.the cross over.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

He has been MIA a lot this year. I think the cliff is near.

I don’t buy the “our veterans have been bad on D this year” argument but I definitely buy the “Bighill has been bad this year” argument.

He’s coasting on name recognition at this point, he’s finished