Week One Ottawa Vs Winnipeg

Jpan85

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

As with all social media, curating your feed is crucial. Mute, Unfollow, whatever.... get rid of the voices that are a drag. Call it an echo chamber, but whatever keeps you sane. You are absolutely correct about being careful not to fall into the wrong one. 

Well, we're going to have some fun at Kilter on Sat! I'll likely be in a grey GC107 Champs hat and some kinda Bombers shirt, I would bet....

I didn’t even realize it was on the Saturday! I just agreed to go with her lol! Ok so I won’t feel rushed before we head to the game Friday evening life is good 😊 

Ruby right guard.... think might be some " opportunities " for Bombers there.

Also.... Pruneau, seemed a bit light,and slow to me. 

Mbb Lapo discussion continues. Tattered remnants of  lapobad will regroup and strengthen tomorrow tonight.

Bighill.... sack, int, fumble recovery.

hope marc has a good game. 

ftw

Edited by Mark F

17 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

I’m knocking ‘em back already waiting for game time. There are 3 number 80’s on the bombers and they’re all named Grant. I’m gonna be so drunk I won’t know the difference. 

The numbers for are MLB a bit odd too.  2 different numbers between 4 players - Bighill and Gauthier have 4 covered while Clements & Maruo got 0.  I don't think I have ever seen both 0 & 00 used at the same time before.

20 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

The numbers for are MLB a bit odd too.  2 different numbers between 4 players - Bighill and Gauthier have 4 covered while Clements & Maruo got 0.  I don't think I have ever seen both 0 & 00 used at the same time before.

This is getting real freaky man! Love it! 
giphy.gif

Edited by Rod Black