2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Fwiw.... Dunk said there was buzz around the league that the Riders were wanting to change their ratio and go NI at RB. Said he wanted to see Harris go there but wasn't sure it would actually happen... 

Spent their wad on Williams.....and I don't think Harris would ever think of signing in the hated greenland in any event ....Dunk was drunk

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Spent their wad on Williams.....and I don't think Harris would ever think of signing in the hated greenland in any event ....Dunk was drunk

Harris isn’t a fan, he’s a player. He’ll sign anywhere who is willing to pay.

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Harris isn’t a fan, he’s a player. He’ll sign anywhere who is willing to pay.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Fwiw.... Dunk said there was buzz around the league that the Riders were wanting to change their ratio and go NI at RB. Said he wanted to see Harris go there but wasn't sure it would actually happen... 

That would be… something. 

One way to stop him from running all over us in the playoffs!

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

yeah sure.....where are they getting the cash to pay him....in this case saskabush....he won't sign for peanuts

They’ve released/are moving on from a lot of their higher paid players. They have tons of room and there aren’t too many more high end options to spend it on.

I’m not suggesting it’s going to happen. But they definitely have the cap room and Harris isn’t going to refuse to sign for any team based on rivalries.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

They’ve released/are moving on from a lot of their higher paid players. They have tons of room and there aren’t too many more high end options to spend it on.

I’m not suggesting it’s going to happen. But they definitely have the cap room and Harris isn’t going to refuse to sign for any team based on rivalries.

I think if they're after anyone it would have to be to fix their o line.....running back??? Of course they've already spent crazy dollars on the Duke ....so ya never know but doubtful...They're already saying over there that running back is the easiest position to fill....

43 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Elks re-sign Walker. Walters running out of options with the spate of receiver signings. The pressure will be on to sign him. 

Not concerned at all,   maybe he has a few guys on his radar that he wants to bring into the league.   Receivers and RB's are a dime a dozen and not the position that you have to over pay  to bring an older guy in.    Plus if he wants a vet presence why not bring back Adams?

54 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Not concerned at all,   maybe he has a few guys on his radar that he wants to bring into the league.   Receivers and RB's are a dime a dozen and not the position that you have to over pay  to bring an older guy in.    Plus if he wants a vet presence why not bring back Adams?

Yeah I mean after all, we’ve had such great success bringing in receivers. 

I will never say anything negative about Walters’ body of overall work, but this regime has proven by now that they can’t find receivers to save their life.

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

I will never say anything negative about Walters’ body of overall work, but this regime has proven by now that they can’t find receivers to save their life.

Do you feel that Demski could be a true #1? I feel he’s the closest thing this league has to a Tyreek Hill level player

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

I 100% agree but maybe the tides are turning.

Lawler obviously worked out. Bailey showed growth even with the year off, and maybe McKnight can show similarly in year 2. 

Receivers always come out in year 2 or 3, so maybe we finally have a little pipeline happening. 

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Do you feel that Demski could be a true #1? I feel he’s the closest thing this league has to a Tyreek Hill level player

He's got all the skills 100% but I know Demski isn't a burner like Tyreek. Tyreek can run all these crazy routes you're not use to seeing because his speed gives him that talent. I'd also love to see Grant in as a receiver,he's fast,shifty and like a Whitehead that someone pointed out.

Edited by Nolby