Bye Bob (Irving Retirement)

They've been making a big deal out of that game being Bob's final broadcast, but I'm wondering if CJOB is doing a pre-game and post game show (TSN only has rights to the actual game itself) as they did in 2019. Bob is going to be in  Ham, and I'm sure it's not just to sit around and hang out. So, I'd think that while this past Sunday was Bob's final official PBP, there's still going to be one last broadcast this weekend. Hopefully...

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

They've been making a big deal out of that game being Bob's final broadcast, but I'm wondering if CJOB is doing a pre-game and post game show (TSN only has rights to the actual game itself) as they did in 2019. Bob is going to be in  Ham, and I'm sure it's not just to sit around and hang out. So, I'd think that while this past Sunday was Bob's final official PBP, there's still going to be one last broadcast this weekend. Hopefully...

He mentioned on a recent Coaches show  that if the Bombers made the Grey Cup he’d be doing a postgame. 

55 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

He mentioned on a recent Coaches show  that if the Bombers made the Grey Cup he’d be doing a postgame. 

Excellent -- hopefully they do a pre-game as well. Guess we'll see. Either way, glad there's a little bit more to come! 

14 minutes ago, WildPath said:

I'm pretty sure a final coaches show is standard practice for them. Maybe not during the Mike Kelly era, but I think O'Shea has done a final coaches show every year.

I listened to some of the post game and Bob said to O'Shea "see you on Tuesday" so there will be a coaches show this week at least.  Definitely should be one to finish the year as well.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I listened to some of the post game and Bob said to O'Shea "see you on Tuesday" so there will be a coaches show this week at least.  Definitely should be one to finish the year as well.

Tuesday? I listened to the one they did last night. They are always on Mondays. Maybe Tuesday was seeing him at practice?

*Coaches show should also be at the link I posted above. They have been adding them to the podcast since Bob announced the retirement.

19 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Tuesday? I listened to the one they did last night. They are always on Mondays. Maybe Tuesday was seeing him at practice?

*Coaches show should also be at the link I posted above. They have been adding them to the podcast since Bob announced the retirement.

whoops - my bad - see you "tomorrow" I guess is what Bob said.  My mistake.

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

He's there to do daily reports. However, Bob could do that in his sleep. Watching the Bombers win the GC will be a great sendoff for him.