Als @ Champs PGT

Geebrr

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

that's the best roster we've fielded all year...ain't that some ****. Also, I was pretty ambivalent toward the Als and these next two games...but after the bullshit comments from their players, I want another 45-0 beat down...

Aim higher.. I want Trevor Harris to announce his retirement at halftime

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

So Als tackle Tony Washington thinks we haven't beaten anybody good. Dude, your team is 6-5 with 3 wins over Ottawa and a win over Edmonton. Hope the Jeffs beat him down tomorrow.

Who the **** is Tony Washington?

Go play Ottawa a few more times and lose to BC again.

What a bum.

57 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Oh but it gets better. Here is Patrick Levels take on the sad sack Bombers:

“I feel like we have the better team, for sure,” Levels told the media in Montreal. “

Pretty f***ing cocky for a 6-5 team.

Yeah, for sure Patrick.

Funny how confident you get playing Ottawa half of your games.

Edited by Geebrr

57 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

What a bum.

Yeah, for sure Patrick.

Funny how confident you get playing Ottawa half of your games.

That's a weird way to talk smack...."they've only beaten every single team in the league except literally the worst team in the league and us who they haven't played yet."

That wouldn't even rile me up as a player, it would just confuse me. Like what are watching man? 

1 hour ago, Sard said:

Tough for us to beat a good team when there's only 1, and it's us...

Could be argued that they did beat themselves in TO.

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

What a bum.

They gave up 5 sacks to Sask last week... can only imagine what our guys will do.  

Washington tried blaming a rookie center but pretty sure this is him completely wiffing on his block.

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

They gave up 5 sacks to Sask last week... can only imagine what our guys will do.  

Washington tried blaming a rookie center but pretty sure this is him completely wiffing on his block.

My god...what in the **** was that? 

Everyone is unblockable when you just dive out of the way.

Larks lost to a Sask offence that barely got out of its own way… and even then watching the Montreal D was like watching a Roc Carmicheal and Jeff Hecht greatest whiffs compilation.

Last home game of the season and almost all our starters fresh and motivated after a bye…. Alouettes about to experience boss level infinity kind of pain

Edited by BigBlueFanatic
Had to up the burn level

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

To be fair, the ALs have made changes to the Oline...including replacing a rookie with a vet. Still not sure it's going to change how well they play. But at least they're trying something new.

11 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

To be fair, the ALs have made changes to the Oline...including replacing a rookie with a vet. Still not sure it's going to change how well they play. But at least they're trying something new.

Maybe this go around a Trevor Harris led offense can produce more net yards than safeties given up in the 1st quarter instead of just tying it.

Interesting that a team would call out another team before the game about being not that good, as they havn't beaten anybody good, so....we are 10-1...beat every team in the league we have faced, save for Ottawa but that doesn't count as that would have been embarrassing for the CFL.....So according to the MTL Als...they obviously are the best...at 6-5?...ok lol

I like the Winnipeg lack of comment to it...will come out just take care of business behind the woodshed....and then prep for return to MTL and most likely lay a bigger whoopn on them as they have seen them up close...I bet the Als may get 1 td...maybe....

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Why is anybody upset at Levels or Washington? They may be delusional but at least they have stones.

That's more than I can say about cowards and quitters like the Derel Walkers and James Wilders of the CFL.

Fans are upset because people around the league are just starting to put respect on the bombers name. And now we get some trash talk from a mid level east division team thats been a disappointment. 

I dont think they have stones. Remember the guy and his kid who ran on the field and got in a scrum with the lions at the old bomber stadium? Those guys were just freaking idiots. Same thing here. 

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Upset? I love them. 

I hope the bombers play extra angry and really step on the als throat after the trash talk. 

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

What? Andrew Harris isn't practicing?! 

Has anyone told Ted Wyman?!

lmao IKR. Harris was on light duties when he was starting. Hes not gonna be rushed back now its none news. I fully expect harris will play some of the last game of the year vs the stumps and start in the play offs if at all humanly possible. For now its a great chance for brady and augustine as well as buck to work in multiple backs.