Als @ Champs PGT

Geebrr

32 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Any 2 of our DL vs the right side of Montreal's line is a giant mismatch, down to a couple guys on our PR.

Neither Foucault or Rice are CFL starter quality, I'd be scared to have Foucault dressed as my 6th.

All good they have Trevor Harris back there moving around.

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Fans are upset because people around the league are just starting to put respect on the bombers name. And now we get some trash talk from a mid level east division team thats been a disappointment. 

I dont think they have stones. Remember the guy and his kid who ran on the field and got in a scrum with the lions at the old bomber stadium? Those guys were just freaking idiots. Same thing here. 

Are Bomber fans that insecure that this stuff bothers them?

Levels and Washington are idiots. I don't need to get motivated to hate Montreal (too many memories of Calvillo shredding our D) , but I now hope we absolutely destroy them tomorrow.  I'm bringing my daughter to the game tomorrow and she is 4-0 when watching, 1-0 this year.  Hoping the trend continues.

#forthew

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I just checked the LOL'ouettes (thanks @Geebrr) schedule.   They play the Redblacks, not twice, not three but FOUR times.   And who's record is inflated now?

Every week, you need to prepare for an entirely new and entirely abismal team. Could the mediocrity come from QB? Or Special Teams? Or D? You just don't know.  Sometimes it's all of them!!

6 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Any 2 of our DL vs the right side of Montreal's line is a giant mismatch, down to a couple guys on our PR.

Neither Foucault or Rice are CFL starter quality, I'd be scared to have Foucault dressed as my 6th.

the fact that our backups on the offensive line are Eli and Gray is just ridiculous. those guys probably easily start on more than half the OLs in the league. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

It will be even sweeter if the back ups maintain the beat down...  completely embarrass them. 

I'll just take the win. 

5 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Sadly their 6-5 record combined with BC's loss tonight means the Als have already clinched a playoff spot.

All that remains is whether Calgary or BC are in.

Well, I think we know the answer to that.