Als @ Champs PGT

Geebrr

We know what Rose and Castillo can do...their roster addition should be seamless....I think Harris will be at the controls for the Als...... Stanback will have a harder time adding to his rushing yardage total and if we don't take it easy on them we should put them away quickly....Good game to get the kinks out

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

We know what Rose and Castillo can do...their roster addition should be seamless....I think Harris will be at the controls for the Als...... Stanback will have a harder time adding to his rushing yardage total and if we don't take it easy on them we should put them away quickly....Good game to get the kinks out

In the short time Harris was behind center last night, he did show some potential. Khari ought to be able to bring out the best in him. 

For this first of our last 3 games I think we should take Collaros off of the roster. Put McGuire and Dru Brown in there. Then add Rose/Castillo (they will know how to do their job, they just need some reps). I'd imagine Shaq Cooper is not quite ready, but if he is put him in there as well.  After that rest anyone who actually needs it.

For the remaining 2 games we have to put our starters in and play to win (Collaros should get a look at Montreal). As soon as we let up that's when complacency and injuries happen. We have been healthy this year because of our trainers, but also because we are the hammer, not the nail. The starters will then have a BYE before the western final.

18 minutes ago, BBlink said:

For this first of our last 3 games I think we should take Collaros off of the roster. Put McGuire and Dru Brown in there. Then add Rose/Castillo (they will know how to do their job, they just need some reps). I'd imagine Shaq Cooper is not quite ready, but if he is put him in there as well.  After that rest anyone who actually needs it.

For the remaining 2 games we have to put our starters in and play to win (Collaros should get a look at Montreal). As soon as we let up that's when complacency and injuries happen. We have been healthy this year because of our trainers, but also because we are the hammer, not the nail. The starters will then have a BYE before the western final.

I don’t think the sit Collaros at home. Lots of paying fans want to see the best players on the field. Only weirdos like us want to know what the back ups can do. 

I’m also concerned that if our back ups struggle it puts an extra target on Collaros to knock him out of the game. 

15 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I don’t think the sit Collaros at home. Lots of paying fans want to see the best players on the field. Only weirdos like us want to know what the back ups can do. 

I’m also concerned that if our back ups struggle it puts an extra target on Collaros to knock him out of the game. 

Yeah I wouldn't sit him either. Team needs to stay sharp. Can't give games away. 

37 minutes ago, BBlink said:

If you put the brakes on like that there is no guarantee you can flip the switch and turn it back on. You gotta keep playing to win every game.