GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West

JCon

Also now that the good guys won I can point out that the refs were awful (to both teams, really) and TSN continues to do a terrible job of covering CFL games. That they avoided discussing a bunch of the huge calls (or no calls) shows how dumb they think their viewers are.

4 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Also now that the good guys won I can point out that the refs were awful (to both teams, really) and TSN continues to do a terrible job of covering CFL games. That they avoided discussing a bunch of the huge calls (or no calls) shows how dumb they think their viewers are.

Dumb. Really dumb. TSNs coverage is a mess. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

Yeah check his pants, he crapped himself several times cause of Jefferson and Jeffcoat. Guys may not have sacks but they are killing offenses just with their pressure.

the amount of pressures, hits, tips, and changed release points was extraordinary again today. fajardo didnt look dangerous with his arm or legs once all day. Pure domination.  

4 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Suitor makes me gag

If TSN and the league want to attract more young viewers, a decent start would be to get better commentators. The same recycled talking points over and over. Confidence, momentum, forced anecdote (this week was tie colour!)...repeat.