Jump to content

LDC Week Practice Notes


Noeller
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

While I would also like to see him score on LDC. There's no chance he's playing with 1 day of practice on a new team.

Especially now that Demski could return.

Unless some other guys aren't able to go I think you're right. Doesn't make sense  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Westwood with a gem on twitter:

 

Ahh the beautiful rivalry is almost upon us. Manitoba/Saskatchewan Saskatchewan/Manitoba So similar in so many ways. The biggest difference between us right now is that our Manitoba vet shops still have #ivermectin on the shelves. #LabourDayClassic #ForTheW #yeehaw

He should be some kind of honorary marshal or some thing at every bjb. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Not many can say that they have....... 

Alright this bothered me. Just how many people can say they won a Grey Cup with Saskatchewan? I looked it up... and the Riders' have won the Grey Cup 4 times... Unofficial roster player totals and a breakdown by year is provided below:

1966 - 37 players (2)

1989 - 53 players (3)

2007 - 77 players (4)

2013 - 71 players (5)

Total: 238, less instances of same player with multiple wins (7) = 231 people

Only 231 people! To put that in perspective 553 people have reached Earth's orbit (5)

Sources

(1) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-1966

(2) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-1989

(3) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-2007

(4) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-2013

(5) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_travelers_by_nationality#cite_note-1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Alright this bothered me. Just how many people can say they won a Grey Cup with Saskatchewan? I looked it up... and the Riders' have won the Grey Cup 4 times... Unofficial roster player totals and a breakdown by year is provided below:

1966 - 37 players (2)

1989 - 53 players (3)

2007 - 77 players (4)

2013 - 71 players (5)

Total: 238, less instances of same player with multiple wins (7) = 231 people

Only 231 people! To put that in perspective 553 people have reached Earth's orbit (5)

Sources

(1) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-1966

(2) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-1989

(3) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-2007

(4) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-2013

(5) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_travelers_by_nationality#cite_note-1

 

 

Nice work! You've got to tweet it now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Alright this bothered me. Just how many people can say they won a Grey Cup with Saskatchewan? I looked it up... and the Riders' have won the Grey Cup 4 times... Unofficial roster player totals and a breakdown by year is provided below:

1966 - 37 players (2)

1989 - 53 players (3)

2007 - 77 players (4)

2013 - 71 players (5)

Total: 238, less instances of same player with multiple wins (7) = 231 people

Only 231 people! To put that in perspective 553 people have reached Earth's orbit (5)

Sources

(1) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-1966

(2) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-1989

(3) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-2007

(4) https://www.statscrew.com/football/roster/t-CFLSSK/y-2013

(5) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_travelers_by_nationality#cite_note-1

 

 

Good work on this! Even more astounding, only 7 Riders have more than one Grey Cup ring with the team. 12 men have walked on the moon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love how Rider fans love to remind us of our 29 year drought when if you do some math(we'll do it for them), it's almost an average of 29 years between all 4 of their cups in total in their 111 years of existence......we go 29 years and were still at the time sitting on 2.5x more cups than them.#13thman

Edited by Nolby
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nolby said:

I love how Rider fans love to remind us of our 29 year drought when if you do some math(we'll do it for them), it's almost an average of 29 years between all 4 of their cups in total in their 111 years of existence......we go 29 years and were still at the time sitting on 2.5x more cups than them.#13thman

they were never goo at math...or looking at facts....just their propoganda they troll about...sad sack organization all around...haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Nolby said:

I love how Rider fans love to remind us of our 29 year drought when if you do some math(we'll do it for them), it's almost an average of 29 years between all 4 of their cups in total in their 111 years of existence......we go 29 years and were still at the time sitting on 2.5x more cups than them.#13thman

This is more indicative of the faults and pitfalls of using average as a metric as opposed to Rider ineptitude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can see Roosevelt being in the lineup even if Demski is back.
He wont be a starter though. Maybe he comes in on some second down plays.
So the the usual starters will be Adams, Lawler, Demski, Bailey & Woli.
McKnight comes out in favor of Roosevelt.
And since we will be starting 8 Cdns, Tyrell will come out as well. 
 

Edited by M.O.A.B.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Good work on this! Even more astounding, only 7 Riders have more than one Grey Cup ring with the team. 12 men have walked on the moon. 

As a further comparable, the Blue Bombers have 75 players with 2 or more Cup rings with the franchise. 42 of those 75 have 2, 21 of them have 3, and 12 are four time Blue Bomber Cup champions. Hopefully we will add a large number of two time winners to the ranks this December. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...