2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

friggin joke....

thats just plain bullshit....I have been tested and there is no way 4 hours after a game that you couldn't provide 10ml of piss...christ they will let you chug down beers, whatever to get it done...cheater plain and simple and didnt want the cloud hanging over him...

I'm blown away players do not have to get tested again following their suspension. Does a typical PED take more than 2 weeks to leave the system? Any way a guy can test negative 2 weeks following a positive if she stops juicing immediately? I wouldn't know, I'm naturally jacked (lol not really)

3 hours ago, Booch said:

thats just plain bullshit....I have been tested and there is no way 4 hours after a game that you couldn't provide 10ml of piss...christ they will let you chug down beers, whatever to get it done...cheater plain and simple and didnt want the cloud hanging over him...

The fact that the Riders are endorsing this as a legit excuse tells you everything you need to know about that franchise.

Test the whole lot of em next game.

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Except they wont. This is false. There is a limited amount that you are able to drink. Things have changed since you have played Booch. 

49 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Prostate issues. 

But the Bombers should get a free pass for Andrew Harris' failed test last year? This place is so hypercritical it is funny. 

1 minute ago, stevethe3rd said:

Except they wont. This is false. There is a limited amount that you are able to drink. Things have changed since you have played Booch. 

But the Bombers should get a free pass for Andrew Harris' failed test last year? This place is so hypercritical it is funny. 

He served his supension and it cost him the MOP. 

I love that you're explaining football to Booch. Rider fans are the efin worst. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

He served his supension and it cost him the MOP. 

I love that you're explaining football to Booch. Rider fans are the efin worst. 

I didn't explain football to booch, I explained the testing procces. Which I have expereince with in the last couple years. 

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Harris took the punishment like a man. Leonard acts like a child an gets an extra game. Yep, totally the same. Why do Rider fans feel the need to come to other team's boards and ***** if people don't circle jerk over their team?

Took the punishment like a man? He never admitted guilt or even took responsibility for what was in his body even if it was a mistake, which I beleive there is a good chance that it was. 

Leonard hasn't even spoke or made a statement so its hard to say how he took it. I am willing to give a guy a pass for being frustrated. You want to get out of the stadium after a bad loss and you are forced to take a piss test but can't pee because you are dehydrated. Then you are forced to stay there for four hours and you are hungry dehydrated and pissed off. I dont  think his frustration is that far fetched. He took his frustration out on the wrong person and made a mistake but I am willing to forgive him if he is willing to admit responsibly 

1 hour ago, stevethe3rd said:

but I am willing to forgive him if he is willing to admit responsibly 

so the lame assed "I just couldn't pee" excuse and then the additional suspension for abusing an official and radio silence over the whole thing indicates to you that he's going to be willing to admit responsibility?

3 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

Things have hardly changed since the early 2000's to eliminate amount and what you can consume post game....and why didn't he offer a sample next day then? If he had nothing to hide?

Edited by Booch

2 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

I didn't explain football to booch, I explained the testing procces. Which I have expereince with in the last couple years. 

Took the punishment like a man? He never admitted guilt or even took responsibility for what was in his body even if it was a mistake, which I beleive there is a good chance that it was. 

Leonard hasn't even spoke or made a statement so its hard to say how he took it. I am willing to give a guy a pass for being frustrated. You want to get out of the stadium after a bad loss and you are forced to take a piss test but can't pee because you are dehydrated. Then you are forced to stay there for four hours and you are hungry dehydrated and pissed off. I dont  think his frustration is that far fetched. He took his frustration out on the wrong person and made a mistake but I am willing to forgive him if he is willing to admit responsibly 

Well obviously your "experience" in recent testing didn't inform you that guys now aren't dehydrated to a point they can't piss in 4 hours...especially now when you take in fluids...pedialite and other similar to liquids the day before and morning of..some during and many with i.v as well intra game.

That's just a crock of crap...if he has nothing to hide then offer up hair samples and or fat...that is tell tale sign and will show everything...bet he won't ..and most likely there are others on that squad who would refuse too

7 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

How do you know he was lying? He didn't run away from a piss test and assault a league official. 

His play also dropped off 0%. Much to the dismay of Rider fans.

Edited by Geebrr

5 hours ago, Booch said:

Well obviously your "experience" in recent testing didn't inform you that guys now aren't dehydrated to a point they can't piss in 4 hours...especially now when you take in fluids...pedialite and other similar to liquids the day before and morning of..some during and many with i.v as well intra game.

That's just a crock of crap...if he has nothing to hide then offer up hair samples and or fat...that is tell tale sign and will show everything...bet he won't ..and most likely there are others on that squad who would refuse too

Can you imagine how much greater the fervor of the rider fans would be if the situations where flipped. And AC leonard had claimed a tainted supplement while popping for a micro dose of some ancient ped, then harris refused to piss for 4 hours and verbally accosted the league official? They'd be picketing the league offices demanding his life time ban. 

Youd think we had just had Chris Jones as our head coach. The riders had more former PED offenders in various levels and leagues then the entire rest of the league for 5+ years.  Or the whole Trevis Smith thing. 

The riders have consistently not cared about character issues for years. Where as the bombers have put a premium on high character guys. And yet they act like its reverse. The double standard is hilarious. 

9 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

Lol come on man. 4 hrs...no piss was available? Am I the only one who has had to provide a sample when I couldn't pee and did? It's not hard...he's not a 5 year old. Literally stand up at any point today and go take a piss whether you have to or not.

Sure he was dehydrated after a game....but for 4 hrs he had zero to drink? Nothing at all?....come on man....4 hrs to pee just a little bit...they don't need a gallon. I could maybe believe it if it was 20minutes (even then that's a stretch) but 4 hrs!?!?!