WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

“While Cody Fajardo is likely to play for the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the Western Final on Sunday, he may not be the only pivot that gets into the game for the Geen and White.“

That must mean Bennett is going to play defence because he’s a hell of a tackler..

He can't line up on D. But he can on Special Teams. 

2 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

That's an extreme reach for CFL standards.  We'll see if the refs pander to the melon head dominated crowd.   The number of holds the Riders are called for will determine the outcome of the game.

48 hours until game time and posting about CFL officiating bias is a little over the top....seriously?

Made the mistake of taking a look over at MBB. All I can say is wow...I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so overconfident and cocky about a playoff game. If you ask them, it seems like the game doesn't even need to be played because the Bombers have already won. I truly hope the Bombers walk in feeling like their fan base and the Riders end their season!

excerpt from Riderfans

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Made the mistake of taking a look over at MBB. All I can say is wow...I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so overconfident and cocky about a playoff game. If you ask them, it seems like the game doesn't even need to be played because the Bombers have already won. I truly hope the Bombers walk in feeling like their fan base and the Riders end their season!

excerpt from Riderfans

Wow that was well written. Are you sure you got in from there? 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

If the riders want to try and beat the bombers in a ground game then good luck to them. 

So important it needed to be said twice. If the Riders want to try and run through a Stove, good luck to them... 

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

excerpt from Riderfans

Do they.... do they think the Blue Bombers post on MBB? I mean, who cares if we're confident?