Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

The team and Harris said trace..and if it was something other than that the CFL would put out a statement saying otherwise, as for this to not look like a witch hunt...so trace it is.

Comments about pot shot's at the Riders is kinda funny...considering the pot shots over there at the Bombers..Esks,,,Cgy..pot shots about the city....personal shots at players and posters...hanging on to things such as #1990 when #4cupstotalinexistence is really more funny...and sad...and crapping in a flower pot...which is funny in itself as it was a Saskatchewan resident who did it...so just indicates that's what goes on there...

People are more than allowed to root and support their team of choice..and fav players...but the logic of this..timing..substance..amount..character backing by other players...coaches...media...teammates (past and present) more than gives a truer indication of HARRIS and his character...and thats more than enough for me to roll with

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Half of the thread on riderfans is them bitching about bomber fans and acting superior. So classic riderfans stuff I suppose. God do I want streveler to RIP that team a new ******* on Sunday.

Tell me about it hahahaha...but i enjoy that uneducated wrath...and the fact they read hear and report back what all of my nutlickers say....apparently MBB residents are that lol

Just now, JCon said:

He didn't. That's why he got busted. Good thing his buddy, and fellow dealer, took the rap. 

and the fact he himself is a PED user..and I know as a fact as I know where he gets it...look at him from when he came back from his failed European Basketball attempt..and when he decided to try football...and gained about 25 to 30 pounds in a year or so...physically and biologically impossible..without enhancement products...the putz

2 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

I remember the 2 american women sprinters who tested positive sample A but not sample B. Miraculous. 

There is a great deal of hypocrisy in performance enhancing drugs and the safety of prescriptions drugs is pretty questionable at times. The Oxycontin debacle was pushed by the same system that vivifies performance enhancing drugs (while not regulating the manufacture of the same performance enhancing drugs) I don't buy the judgemental attitude. If I was athletic enough to make the use of PED's useful I would have used them for sure.  These athletes are already sacrificing their bodies for our entertainment (playing football was fun too), what is a bit more long term damage. 

Great comment, thanks, I agree.

7 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

Nice to see Duron Carter wading into things with his "insights". Every day his hall of fame father must pour himself three fingers of whiskey, drain it, then cry into a pillow thinking about his son. 

I'm a Vikings fan and never liked his dad either 

His dad definitely wasn't all natural. Unless coke is considered all natural.

These BC guys really seemed bored now that they are in the off season.

Edited by Geebrr

46 minutes ago, Booch said:

Tell me about it hahahaha...but i enjoy that uneducated wrath...and the fact they read hear and report back what all of my nutlickers say....apparently MBB residents are that lol

You call me a nut licker one more time and I am gonna get a jug of steroids and come visit you..... in about ten years 😜

Edited by NorthernSkunk
Spelling

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You should read what Jordan Reaves is saying about Harris on twitter.

Harris' wife even commented at him...saying "this is even low for you".....says alot about Reaves character and how he perceived in the city

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Justin Renfrow

@RenfrowJustin

Replying to 

@JReaves77

and 

@DTonSC

You forgot to add one week after you said you lifting less and yoga and two times a month going to spa keeping you strong 

we found out what really keeping you strong

Just focus on being the useless turnstile you are, Renfrow

Can somebody younger than me please translate the twit, sorry I meant tweet. 

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Can somebody younger than me please translate the twit, sorry I meant tweet. 

Thanks 

Haha

Basically Renfrow said:

"You forgot to add one week after you said you lifting less and yoga and two times a month going to spa keeping you strong 

we found out what really keeping you strong"

To Harris' explanation of the suspension.

Which lead to everyone wondering "Who the **** is Justin Renfrow"