looking ahead-LDC

Nolby

guess we will see eh?...Riders won't know what or whom to scheme now though...initially

And not too convinced their DC is that great at in game adjustments...then again.,.we will soon find out if he is

Santiago will bring a different dynamic if he slots in...as will Johnny...maybe not grind out the tough yards like Andrew...but may get the other yards that Andrew doesn't necessarily get...

Having the Bombers sweep or split with the Riders the next two games without Nichols and Harris to lead will be difficult for Rider fans to explain.   I'm doubling down on a Bomber sweep as the motivation to win these two games for players representing the blue and gold will be off the charts.

18 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

In contrast, my least favourite weekend. I alternate every year between watching, or sparing my weekend and checking the score later.

Haven't decided what to do yet this year.

This is going to be the first LDC for me without TV, internet, cell phone or alcohol (maybe I can figure a way around that one) in 30 years so oh boy. I don't even know if I will get the radio reception. I will be at a cabin. If I can't get radio it is going to be agonising to wait. LDC hasn't been great over the last number of years. 

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Didn't you just get married? It usually takes a year or two before the bitterness becomes all-consuming...luckily that's why they invented CR...

I actually shouldn't say "married"....let me rephrase..........don't ever commit to a long term relationship. Stay single as long as you can.......my best advice for everyone. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

pffft...Sask needs to score against us and I dont see them putting up more than 16-18 offensive points...Harris out hurts...but this is where depth takes over

Your D is probably good for 10 to 14 pts directly or close to it,  with Medlock and your ST's   adding in their points 

It will still come down to us having to get 21+ pts with our O or ST ,

Next two weeks won't be high scoring,  but should be entertaining 

9 minutes ago, Guestingreen said:

Your D is probably good for 10 to 14 pts directly or close to it,  with Medlock and your ST's   adding in their points 

It will still come down to us having to get 21+ pts with our O or ST ,

Next two weeks won't be high scoring,  but should be entertaining 

Hard to say...but it is going to have to be a total 3 phase team effort..but we have capable RB's in house to pick up the slack..no Harris by any means..but a big unknown..could be lethal..could be a dud

Agree on it being low scoring for sure

Also..should we/I attack you as a troll...toss out rude comments...etc..etc..like over on your site?..seems like he thing to do..no?..whats your username there...or should we determine through IP adress ;)