Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JoePopRox

The Walby Burger!!!

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I could see ordering one with like 5 friends. I don't have 5 friends though so I'll never know what it tastes like.

5 friends? What is this amateur hour?  At best that's a 2 person burger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

5 friends? What is this amateur hour?  At best that's a 2 person burger

hell, those burgers we used to take down at that little pub on Elbow Drive 10 years ago.........those were at least half of what the Walby Burger is, and that wasn't even a challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

hell, those burgers we used to take down at that little pub on Elbow Drive 10 years ago.........those were at least half of what the Walby Burger is, and that wasn't even a challenge.

It's a damned shame that that place no longer exists. Went in there once with the flag football team after it had changed the name, just wasn't the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

It's a damned shame that that place no longer exists. Went in there once with the flag football team after it had changed the name, just wasn't the same. 

Booooooooooo...........that was a solid little pub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Rod Black is doing PBP tonight and was already blabbing on about it on 1290 this morning. Gonna be a lot of talk about a ridiculously large burger.

Why the hell is he doing an all West game? I guess I'll have to mute TSN and put up with that delay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Rod Black is doing PBP tonight and was already blabbing on about it on 1290 this morning. Gonna be a lot of talk about a ridiculously large burger.

**** it, I'm watching the game on mute tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...