Larks @ Tiger-Cats. GDT.

Zontar

20 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I know its not even July yet but can we just crown Hamilton Eastern champ?

To be fair,if you've ever been to Hamilton you'll know that you want to start planning that parade route really early to make sure you avoid most of the city (aka the bad areas).

18 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I know its not even July yet but can we just crown Hamilton Eastern champ?

Imagine starting the season against Sask, Toronto, Montreal, and Montreal.

Banks being interviewed at the end of the game going off about their offense being able to score 40 points against anyone. I expected better from him but I guess he's just being influenced by TSN who are already crowning Hamilton the best team in the league.

Banks is a fast player, no doubt about it, but I wonder who's faster, him or Lucky Whitehead.

TSN also gushing about how great Masoli is. I swear, if Streveler ever gets a chance to lead the Bombers as our #1 QB he's going to look at least as good as Masoli does, maybe better.

It’s a legitimately good point that Black on the call is bad for the growth of the CFL. The guy is the dictionary definition of clueless. He jumps to conclusions during the play (he called a play incomplete because the defender was waving his arms while the referee was signalling a catch), sticks to his narrative (constantly made reference to how well Masoli was playing despite throwing three picks, and basically ignored an endzone pick of Masoli’s because it came directly after Black stated that this play could be a dagger for the Als), gets players wrong, obsesses over minute and unimportant details but most importantly he just talks and talks and talks and never once has anything interesting to say. Literally never. 

Edited by AKAChip

4 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

It’s a legitimately good point that Black on the call is bad for the growth of the CFL. The guy is the dictionary definition of clueless. He jumps to conclusions during the play (he called a play incomplete because the defender was waving his arms while the referee was signalling a catch), sticks to his narrative (constantly made reference to how well Masoli was playing despite throwing three picks, and basically ignored an endzone pick of Masoli’s because it came directly after Black stated that this play could be a dagger for the Als), gets players wrong, obsesses over minute and unimportantly details but most importantly he just talks and talks and talks and never once has anything interesting to say. Literally never. 

Americans watching on ESPN must go WTF?

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

6 points out of 6 get-able points.

No parade planning.

But no apologies for beating up weaklings either

You get who you get.

Yup, you get the cannon fodder and beat the hell out of them.   Considering both coverage and tackling..... Toronto and Montreal are just hopeless on D, right now.

Montreal was really really bad on kick coverage and tackling.    Same goes with the tackling in the secondary... everyone was bouncing off and breaking tackles on them. 

Masoli was very hot and cold, he tossed some terrible low percentage passes but also found lots of wide open guys and hit them on the mark. 

I'd like to see Hamilton against a real team.

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

Montreal was really really bad on kick coverage and tackling.    Same goes with the tackling in the secondary... everyone was bouncing off and breaking tackles on them. 

Masoli was very hot and cold, he tossed some terrible low percentage passes but also found lots of wide open guys and hit them on the mark. 

I'd like to see Hamilton against a real team.

I can't wait to see us go into THF and knock Masoli off his high horse

9 hours ago, AKAChip said:

Somehow Toronto is even worse than Montreal. The bottom three to four teams in the CFL are historically bad. 

I think the East just simply likes having crossovers in their playoffs.  They're going to be going on a record streak for consecutive years it's happened.

11 hours ago, J5V said:

Imagine starting the season against Sask, Toronto, Montreal, and Montreal.

Banks being interviewed at the end of the game going off about their offense being able to score 40 points against anyone. I expected better from him but I guess he's just being influenced by TSN who are already crowning Hamilton the best team in the league.

Banks is legitimately one of the biggest ******* in the league. Guy has at least one tantrum every game. Solid player, but I've always considered him a baby.

44 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Do I think it will be different when Hamilton plays some of the western teams? Sure. Do I think they're a lock to win the East barring injury, yes because Montreal and Toronto looks brutal and Ottawa I think is so so.

It may have been a mistake to move to the west... if we were still in the east these past few years... it's a strong chance that the GC drought would have ended already.

5 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Banks is legitimately one of the biggest ******* in the league. Guy has at least one tantrum every game. Solid player, but I've always considered him a baby.

Obnoxious at times for sure but he's a leader and he's respected because he walks the walk if he wasn't he would have been out of here years ago.