GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders

BBlink

4 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Leader Post Headline

Saskatchewan Roughriders quarterback Zach Collaros wants to get hit in his first live action of the season.

Collaros is scheduled to play the first half and a portion of the second on Thursday.

👁‍🗨Yeah, OK, why don’t we oblige him?

https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/saskatchewan-roughriders-quarterback-zach-collaros-prepared-for-contact-with-the-winnipeg-blue-bombers#click=https://t.co/5LNeLVdpBO

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf87e2663674e4345

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

What he meant to say was that the Riders know that if they lose this game with a team of starters playing mostly 2's, 3's and mores, then they are doing the right thing by limiting the witnesses.

Realistically though, Saskatchewan should win this in a blowout.  If the Bombers manage to keep the score respectable, then the Rider faithful should be worried..

yeah I don't expect to win this based on we are more or less playing the bubble guys, or ones we need to make a decision on for the most part against what the depth chart shows is the Rider's season opener lineup save for Johnson.

that being said I think this game will be more even than most Rider fans would like to see, and that cant be a good thing...especially leading into their first game on road in the Hammer where the Ctss are gonna most likely smoke them...so right off th bat their season is gonna start off with a lot of doubts

29 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Yup,, especially when Darren Cameron quotes it and says the Bombers had streamers (couple thousand) from all of the world watching. not just Winnipeg. Davis comes off as SUPER old and "stuck in my ways" with this article. 

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

I enjoy preseason football. Like to watch the battles to see who makes it and who doesn't. Who wants it more.  Just hope there re no injuries either way. Beautiful day here, a bit windy but 29 Celsius. 

Heeeey Ripper! Welcome back- haven't seen you in awhile. Nice to see you posting again!

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Heeeey Ripper! Welcome back- haven't seen you in awhile. Nice to see you posting again!

Its football season boys. Cheers.. Good luck to all of you, except against us of course....  Been a few months since any beer was drank in my seats at Mosiac.  That malarkey ends today

10 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Its football season boys. Cheers.. Good luck to all of you, except against us of course....  Been a few months since any beer was drank in my seats at Mosiac.  That malarkey ends today

What are your thoughts on the Riders going into this season?  From the outside it looks like lots of question marks, especially regarding Collaros, Craig Dickenson, and whether the defence can continue to be as dominant as they were under Chris Jones.  I haven't been following their camp too closely though so I'm curious what the fans are saying.

48 minutes ago, Atomic said:

What are your thoughts on the Riders going into this season?  From the outside it looks like lots of question marks, especially regarding Collaros, Craig Dickenson, and whether the defence can continue to be as dominant as they were under Chris Jones.  I haven't been following their camp too closely though so I'm curious what the fans are saying.

Was wondering this too. Whose been the stars of riders TC? How is judge coming along? 

3 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Funny that he writes for a blog now, because the fact he made a career writing for a newspaper shows through that.  Limit access to those who pay, don't find other revenue sources.  Christ the Riders could probably get Pilsner or SGI or John Deere to cut a $50,000 cheque to sponsor the stream.