GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders

BBlink

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

U know what.. U keep the guys who are multi talented... Nelson and Lucky. 

I don't disagree, and I loved that play by Whitehead, I just remember Lankford on a first play touchdown against Ottawa a few years back and he didn't turn into the next star receiver. I want Whitehead and Nelson on the team, but want to see if Lawler is the real deal too because he runs great routes, highpoints the ball, and has solid hands. 

Just now, O2L said:

I don't disagree, and I loved that play by Whitehead, I just remember Lankford on a first play touchdown against Ottawa a few years back and he didn't turn into the next star receiver. I want Whitehead and Nelson on the team, but want to see if Lawler is the real deal too because he runs great routes, highpoints the ball, and has solid hands. 

I like Lawler a lot too.  Damn, we can't keep em all :(.

Just now, BBlink said:

With the way Nelson has played and how much O'Shea seems to like him...I think you are bang on.  And with having Matthews as a big target receiver, we need other big target receivers less and less.

Nelson also played some DB in college, could come in handy never know.  In 2015 Stoudermire was rostered as a WR and played DB in a game.

collaros had a good half

Joe Este just reminded me of that guy that used to be here a few years ago, always in the right spot, just didn't react to the ball. forget his name.

Joe Popp number.

Edited by Mark F

11 minutes ago, Mark F said:

collaros had a good half

Joe Este just reminded me of that guy that used to be here a few years ago, always in the right spot, just didn't react to the ball. forget his name.

Joe Popp number.

Collaros hit a lot of check downs against team 2 guys. Wasnt terribly impressed. Powell really carried them. 

Our interior OL hasnt been great in run pro thus far. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Collaros hit a lot of check downs against team 2 guys. Wasnt terribly impressed. Powell really carried them. 

Our interior OL hasnt been great in run pro thus far. 

If I was a Rider fan I wouldn't be too excited right now. The fact that we have a D full of nobodies on the field and their O still had to rely on Roosevelt and Powell (their top two O players) is a bit concerning. Our biggest play came from Whitehead and we connected with Peterman, Wolitarsky, our fullback etc. (against their starting O). 

Just now, O2L said:

If I was a Rider fan I wouldn't be too excited right now. The fact that we have a D full of nobodies on the field and their O still had to rely on Roosevelt and Powell (their top two O players) is a bit concerning. Our biggest play came from Whitehead and we connected with Peterman, Wolitarsky, our fullback etc. (against their starting O). 

Yeah. Every one on the line is getting into the back field.