Nichols off the 6 game IR

Good to hear. I do recall several saying that if we could limp into a 2-2 start with our back up QB it would have been great. Strev got us to 1-2 and if he starts this week and gets another W then he did what was pretty much expected of him. But seeing how the losses to Edm and Ham went I'm not sure we would have even won with Nichols in. Edm maybe but I do t think we would have won the Ham game. I feel the D let us down in that one. I do think Nichols could have gotten us 75 against Mtl though 😂

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I think it means he dresses this week. Only question now is if he starts or only goes in if Strevy falters.

I said that before I relealised that Gale had been moved to the practice roster.

At this point nothing would surprise me. He could start or he could end up being put on the one game injury list with Gale being activated.  I think a lot will depend on the week of practice. I can’t see them dressing him without being comfortable putting him into the game. Otherwise we’d be better of with Gale.