Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

8 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Collaros apparently left tonight's game with an injury after taking a brutal sack. (https://www.tsn.ca/mitchell-stampeders-take-down-riders-1.1107994)

Not only does their QB stable look lame, the Riders' O-line looks pretty craptacular, too.

the comments at 3down are quite negative. and that seems to include Rider fans.

Saw that Calgary radio broadcast had Carm Carteri do commentary on the game, he was canned by Riders radio before the new stadium opened. Nice of Stamps radio to do that for him.

The commenters here that played, coached football etc,  agreed preseason that Rider's O line was not very good. Maybe try Duron Carter on the O line? 

team might be trying too hard to be " smarter " than everyone else.

Edited by Mark F

Said all along that their O-line is brutal.. and it showed and they have zero depth/replacement options so not sure what they will do.

Putting a shell shocked Collaros behind it is just asking for trouble..and his play showed that. Jones saying he was "rusty" man that's some funny stuff..

I perused Riderfans and I will give them credit that their was no sugar coating on how bad Collaros looked and that Duron Carter is still an idiot.   

I would think Chris Jones will need to go .500 this season otherwise they may unload the poop trucks at his house...