Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I perused Riderfans and I will give them credit that their was no sugar coating on how bad Collaros looked and that Duron Carter is still an idiot.   

I would think Chris Jones will need to go .500 this season otherwise they may unload the poop trucks at his house...

At his neighbor's house cause... Rider fans

1 minute ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Bakari Grant cut by the Riders too. 

Lost a lot of respect for Grant last year with his antics in front of the cameras on the sidelines. When he was in Calgary he was a pro who quietly went bout his business & was solid. A leader on the Stamps receiving corps. When he got to the Riders he became a showboating loud mouth on the bench & field. The Duron Carter Effect I bet.

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Lost a lot of respect for Grant last year with his antics in front of the cameras on the sidelines. When he was in Calgary he was a pro who quietly went bout his business & was solid. A leader on the Stamps receiving corps. When he got to the Riders he became a showboating loud mouth on the bench & field. The Duron Carter Effect I bet.

It's Chris Jones. When your leadership is a bunch of tools the players act like a bunch of tools.  Calgary has classy folks in charge and their players act better. Same deal in Winnipeg. It starts at the top and trickles down.

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think that was the plan all along. For Hurl to be a starter. 

So they think they can get more out of him than O'Shea/Hall were able to I guess.

Don't think so.

Edited by Mark F

8 minutes ago, Mark F said:

So they think they can get more out of him than O'Shea/Hall were able to I guess.

Don't think so.

Why else would they sign Hurl & let Muamba go? That is the plan. As crazy as it is. They wanted to get cheaper at MAC. Spend $$$ at other positions.

Edited by SpeedFlex27