Will Walters go all out at MLB?

BigBlue

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Because - when you make a post like this one - it appears you have not read and comprehended the entire thread.  That's pretty much what you have to do on a forum - read it as a whole and know who the really knowledgeable posters are.  

Clearly, there are people in the world that simply don't know how much they don't know (i.e. they're oblivious to their own ignorance).

On 03/02/2018 at 9:28 AM, Mark H. said:

There are certain posters here who know the game quite well.  When you have THOSE POSTERS telling you that the scheme was adjusted to cover up for a weakness in the middle, you should, at the very least, be aware that they know what they're talking about.  

Because - when you make a post like this one - it appears you have not read and comprehended the entire thread.  That's pretty much what you have to do on a forum - read it as a whole and know who the really knowledgeable posters are.  

Im sorry but reality is people on here know very little. They are just good at convincing people they do. Nobody is in the room... Nobody has any idea what goes on in there.. Certain posters ignore what players say about loving playing for a guy... Because it doesn't fit their " know it all and have all the answers" narrative. 

Just cuz a bunch of ppl have been on these sites for years.. It don't mean anything. 

Its like Hfboards with ppl like Holden Caufield or Garrett "ass" hohl. 

They just have convinced ppl they know it all when in reality they are just 2 nerds who dont know ****. 

Edited by Goalie

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

Im sorry but reality is people on here know very little. They are just good at convincing people they do. Nobody is in the room... Nobody has any idea what goes on in there.. Certain posters ignore what players say about loving playing for a guy... Because it doesn't fit their " know it all and have all the answers" narrative. 

Just cuz a bunch of ppl have been on these sites for years.. It don't mean anything. 

Oh - you have to be part of the locker room to know something about football. Nope, having played the game and coached the game means nothing, you have to be in the locker room right now to know anything. Ok cool, I guess that’s just your 0.02.  

16 hours ago, Goalie said:

They just have convinced ppl they know it all when in reality they are just 2 nerds who dont know ****. 

This reminds me of the time you claimed that Petan's inability to produce on a line with Hendricks was proof that he couldn't make it in the NHL... except they've never been on a roster together... 'lol'

Pretty funny seeing you take a shot at the fancy stat guys when you just kind of babble on here too

19 hours ago, Floyd said:

This reminds me of the time you claimed that Petan's inability to produce on a line with Hendricks was proof that he couldn't make it in the NHL... except they've never been on a roster together... 'lol'

Pretty funny seeing you take a shot at the fancy stat guys when you just kind of babble on here too

Only those who know that they don't know what they know should be able to post about stuff they don't know while knowing they don't know. Ya know?

On 2018-02-10 at 9:12 PM, Goalie said:

I see you’re in your mood where you get mad at this today, as opposed to your mood where you do it.

I think that Walters should throw all his free agent marbles into defense and free agency.

offensively...we basically have our starting O-line back that ended the season and all our back-ups....our QB...RB...we added Bowman...and I think we can be fine starting givens/white/ldw as the 5th and as the import back-up. Demski will be a bonus and should be very cap friendly so really we have consistency all across the board there....from coaches to starting line-up

Defense....we need that killer MLB....for sure...d-line....is pretty good now and will be better as Jeffcoat and Poop are going to know more now than they did last year and will make them better. 

If it is the case that Westerman wants to move on...then we should go hard after Dean  and  Woods or Reed...Dean..Wood..Leggett patrolling our linebacking corps with JSK rotating in would be..well special

The pressure and tenacity of that defense would more than off-set the loss of Heath and allow our 2nd year guys to firther develop if Gaitor or Clarke havn't got their mojo back

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

I think that Walters should throw all his free agent marbles into defense and free agency.

offensively...we basically have our starting O-line back that ended the season and all our back-ups....our QB...RB...we added Bowman...and I think we can be fine starting givens/white/ldw as the 5th and as the import back-up. Demski will be a bonus and should be very cap friendly so really we have consistency all across the board there....from coaches to starting line-up

Defense....we need that killer MLB....for sure...d-line....is pretty good now and will be better as Jeffcoat and Poop are going to know more now than they did last year and will make them better. 

If it is the case that Westerman wants to move on...then we should go hard after Dean  and  Woods or Reed...Dean..Wood..Leggett patrolling our linebacking corps with JSK rotating in would be..well special

The pressure and tenacity of that defense would more than off-set the loss of Heath and allow our 2nd year guys to firther develop if Gaitor or Clarke havn't got their mojo back

Just can't see them signing both with JSK and Wild already here - our WIL will be Wild/JSK unless JSK moves over

The thought of Clarke or Gaitor as our boundary HB is not inspiring.

So ratio is...  3 OL, RB, REC, S... and...?

I actually think he is who we are targeting...he has the ability to be a shut down guy at corner or half back...the brother connection too may help us in his signing.

We have no needs on offence via free-agency...anything would be a bonus but we can get Demski I sure on a very cap friendly deal.

Wouldn't be surprised that if Westerman doesn't re-ip today, that he will sign shortly after free agency opens...I see him as a team guy and wanting to finish what they started here.

If I was a betting man I figure we walk away with White..Demski..Dean and Gill...or possibly Waud as more Canadian DT depth

3rd contract now...6 year Canadian vet...he won't be huge bucks but will make significant dollars in a cap world...and money that could give better bang for the buck elsewhere....thats the hold-up there....

I can see him back maybe 1 week or so into the season if no one seems interested, and then only if he wants to accept a value deal...i bet he lands in Mtl...closer to home

1 minute ago, Booch said:

3rd contract now...6 year Canadian vet...he won't be huge bucks but will make significant dollars in a cap world...and money that could give better bang for the buck elsewhere....thats the hold-up there....

I can see him back maybe 1 week or so into the season if no one seems interested, and then only if he wants to accept a value deal...i bet he lands in Mtl...closer to home

He has to be the longest serving Bomber with Denmark now gone, he's been around since 2012.