Advising Management

BigBlue

Ever felt like you were in a Monty Python movie and you were waving your arms madly at the passersby to get their attention .... only you had no arms: that is sometimes how it feels to be a Bomber fan - 'C'mon make that trade.... sign that free agent ... don't stand there, do something!'

Play Poop Johnson, prefer Thorpe to Lankford, bring in a better LB/Db .... do something about Hurl and especially Ritchie Hall

It can be a helpless feeling to be just standing here frantically not waving our arms .... but whats a fan to do with this type of management who is enjoying the status quo as Miller & Walters & Mos sit there sipping their tea

Wave harder

11 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

WTF.....

It's almost like we as fans don't get to see the entire picture behind what goes on when making decisions.....

"sipping their tea" smh.

the fact he might actually believe that management would even give a passing thought to what a fan wants done in regards to personnel on the roster or who is playing absolutely bottles my mind.

These people ALWAYS come out after a Bomber loss. It's like they enjoy the misery and controversy. Well luckily were 7-3 and haven't experienced a lot of losing. You would think we're the Hamilton Ti-Cats the way our own fans talk about our football team instead of having the second best record in the CFL :rolleyes:

I've already considered the best way to get the Bomber's attention.  At the next game, I see a reaction. A total fan reaction. Hundreds of fans dropping in the aisles and grabbing their hamstrings or wrists, and writhing about in sheer agony. Then , of course, the fans come up smiling and waving to the Bomber bench. That'll get noticed and have them talking. Then, the following Coach's show, alll these fans can phone in with their suggestions. 

Seems so easy...

I don't think I'd ever thought of telling the bosses at the WBBFC which player to draft, sign, trade or play. 

The club does ask through emails, after home games, ticket holders about the game event fan experience. Lo and behold, they do follow up on suggestions. It's actually kind of neat when you see input implemented. To the Bombers, good on ya for asking and implementing. 

Edited by Rod Black