Bombers Sweep Players Of The Month (August)

Noeller

3 minutes ago, MC said:

Leggett deserves the nod over Randle because of his overall impact on the team.  The defense is completely different with his return. 

I am surprised that Gainey is not listed.

Gainey had 1 good game where Jennings kept throwing him open passes lol. Lets be honest... Lots of us could have made those 4 picks .. Its not like they were outstanding efforts on Gaineys part... Jennings just confused him for a lion receiver. 

10 minutes ago, MC said:

Leggett deserves the nod over Randle because of his overall impact on the team.  The defense is completely different with his return. 

I am surprised that Gainey is not listed.

Because of one good game...? :huh:

All three choices were the right ones to make, IMO. All three dominated the month of August. Let's hope that continues into next month.

3 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Because of one good game...? :huh:

All three choices were the right ones to make, IMO. All three dominated the month of August. Let's hope that continues into next month.

I don't care to go over there... but what are the chances Riderfans are losing their minds over Gainey not being one of the award winners??

My guess: fairly high...

16 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I don't care to go over there... but what are the chances Riderfans are losing their minds over Gainey not being one of the award winners??

My guess: fairly high...

100%. Checked the comments on the cfl Facebook page and Rider fans are out complaining in full force. Also one guy saying the Bombers aren't **** until they beat the Eskimos...