Is it known which Western team tried to grab Spooner off PR??

Booch

possibly eh? I was thinking either them or possibly Edm.

Then again there is the Rider's who have no depth, are weak on the oline and that is something Jones would do as they can't recruit anything to save their lives

It's good we averted it though as I would think Bond most likely gets NFL interest next year and we may make that LG spot a National position as we have the resources to do so

And from what I hear Spooner loves it here, so makes sense he would decline

Edited by Booch

1 minute ago, Booch said:

possibly eh? I was thinking either them or possibly Edm.

Then again there is the Rider's who have no depth, are weak on the oline and that is something Jones would do as they can't recruit anything to save their lives

It's good we averted it though as I would think Bond most likely gets NFL interest next year and we may make that LG spot a National position as we have the resources to do so

Hopefully either Spooner or Couture can be that guy and we can use the I spot on another skill position (cough MLB cough).

Well, it's never been even hinted at. I might have said Edmonton,  but their moves recently on the O-Line confuse me. They get some injuries from last game on the line, and yet they release (T) Washington for nothing. 

Apparently, they have good 'in-house' personnel already..

By the way, good for BC to look at Saskatchewan.