14 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

From Ed Tait:

Khari Jones (2000-04): 44-28-1,.610

Matt Nichols (2015-present): 15-10, .600

Kevin Glenn (2004-08): 35-37-1, .486

Buck Pierce (2010-13): 14-18, .438

Drew Willy (2014-16): 11-18, .379

Kerwin Bell (1999-2000): 7-17; .292

You should see the rest of the list. It's downright scary...https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/08/03/game-preview-wpg-ott/

?‍?Out of 27 QBs mentioned, only two QBs who have started at least 18 games have a winning record...Jones and Nichols 

More from Ed

Ottawa is the only team in CFL history to have each of their first six games of a season all decided by five points or less.

YAC attack: the Bombers lead the CFL with 48 percent of their passing yards being gained after the catch is made; Ottawa is second at 39 percent.

Winnipeg is leading the league with a 31.4 points-per-game scoring average, but also has the highest two-and-out rate in the league at 37 percent. Weird one 

Ottawa receivers Greg Ellingson and Brad Sinopoli have combined for 76 the team’s 158 receptions, and have been on target for 47 per cent of passes thrown. In their last game, they were held to just six receptions combined, their third-lowest total since joining the REDBLACKS.

Like i've been saying, don't think we're beating any of the top 3 teams in the west with the offense playing like they have been, good teams are not going to turn over the ball and will torch our defense.

2 hours ago, J5V said:

Not to rain on your prediction but when is the last time this team played with 60 minutes of effort and execution?

This was not a game-day prediction, but the Bombers have enough good pieces that it ought to come together sooner or later, if only for one game. 

This time a year ago, the Bombers offence was averaging 17.6 points per game, eighth in the CFL, in a 1-4 start. Through five games this year, they are averaging 31.4 points, first in the league. He has led the Bombers on more TD drives, 17, than any other quarterback in the CFL.

Most importantly, the Bombers are 13-5 since he took control of the offence late last July. And given the revolving door at the position for so many seasons, that’s worth repeating again: 13 wins, 5 losses or a winning percentage of .722.

Yet people still feel the need to complain. All he does is win and this season he leads the league in producing touchdowns on drives. I could care less about the two and outs when we're producing a higher number of touchdowns per drive because yeah yards are nice but touchdowns win you games. 

15 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

This is how they got McDuffie..

Jeff Hamilton - The word is the Redblacks are paying Quincy McDuffie $100,000 for his services - that's for what's left on the year, not pro-rated.

that is ridiculous.  Hes good.. but not that good.  as for "turning around their season..." when has a so-so receiver and good return man ever been the spark plug to turn around a season?

25 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

This time a year ago, the Bombers offence was averaging 17.6 points per game, eighth in the CFL, in a 1-4 start. Through five games this year, they are averaging 31.4 points, first in the league. He has led the Bombers on more TD drives, 17, than any other quarterback in the CFL.

Most importantly, the Bombers are 13-5 since he took control of the offence late last July. And given the revolving door at the position for so many seasons, that’s worth repeating again: 13 wins, 5 losses or a winning percentage of .722.

Yet people still feel the need to complain. All he does is win and this season he leads the league in producing touchdowns on drives. I could care less about the two and outs when we're producing a higher number of touchdowns per drive because yeah yards are nice but touchdowns win you games. 

bomber fans are annoyingly pessimistic.  I know that even if we win the grey cup, someone will find something to complain about like how we didn't do it this way or our defense still gave up too many points/yards lol..

10 minutes ago, yogi said:

Sure, Matt Nichols is doing alright, but the real issue is that Mike O'Shea wears shorts on the sideline.

does this weird obsession with his clothes remind anyone else of Mr.Burns telling Don Mattingly (I think thats who it was anyway) to shave off those side burns on the simpsons?

Worst of all.....is MOS's callous disregard of our industrious and knowledgeable football media. 
He should be publicly induced to be completely transparent, and  spill the beans on his fashion choices, personal grooming habits and his beverages of choice.

FAN DISCONTENT RISING!

Edited by do or die

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This drives me absolutely bonkers...  

it is a trend that could die today and I would be happy about.   I feel that guys who wear their hats like this often say they look fleek and that their bae's are lit AF..

1 hour ago, tracker said:

Maybe if he wore a Speedo or thong.....

Is there a Bomber merchandise speedo? or shorts for that matter?  I just checked.  3 pair of pants and 1 pair of shorts. No speedo's .  I never noticed if MOS was wearing merchandise shorts.  In fact I never noticed MOS was wearing shorts. Why would I notice? why would anyone notice?