US Politics

Rich

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Entitled “everything we know”, Fox downplay the van, never mentions the suspect is a republican or avid trump supporter. 

They are complicit. 

It's amazing how they are allowed to skirt election financing laws, being an arm of the GOP, allowing money to flow into campaigns. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

It's so over the top, it must be a Left-wing-Soros-Clinton-Deep State plant. 

You know that this will actually be thrown out as a theory somewhere. Maybe not quite "Clintons are in cahoots with this guy" conspiracy, but "this guy is so over the top and that van so transparently phony that he is clearly a liberal wacko trying to deflect from the immigrant caravan crisis that is the real news in a frame job of Trump. No real person with an anti-Liberal agenda would be so overt in their hatred if they wanted to send bombs secretly. Obviously a set up to fool the fake media, who are all too willing to take the bait"

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You know that this will actually be thrown out as a theory somewhere. Maybe not quite "Clintons are in cahoots with this guy" conspiracy, but "this guy is so over the top and that van so transparently phony that he is clearly a liberal wacko trying to deflect from the immigrant caravan crisis that is the real news in a frame job of Trump. No real person with an anti-Liberal agenda would be so overt in their hatred if they wanted to send bombs secretly. Obviously a set up to fool the fake media, who are all too willing to take the bait"

Trump did it before the guy was found. Surely, they would have given Trump the profile, highlighting he would be a rightwing, low educated nutter, so he went out and tried to blame the Soros, et al. 

Actually, I think the first salvo from Trump will be “again, media finds him guilty until proven innocent, just like Kavanaugh. Because he’s A supporter of mine, no trial, he’s guilty, all Trump’s fault. Such lies, we don’t even know he’s the real suspect. But you can bet CNNand the fake news will sell it that way. Corrupt”. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

What's the over-under on how many Trump rallies he's been to? 3 or 4? 

Has he ever traveled out of state to attend a Trump rally? 

How many "Trump Train" t-shirts does he own? 

How often does he call into radio shows? 

MAGA tattoo or not? 

You just KNOW CNN is pouring over old Trump rally tapes looking for this guy in the background to splash on the news tonight. I actually can accept Trump's belief when he says CNN is out to get him, they are quite transparent at it (they have more opinion and analysis pieces than actual news headlines at any given time on their website), and I'm not going to say if he deserves it or not, but he certainly has made it easy for them to have ammunition to play with to go after him, and also to have an axe to grind with him (as he would with them).

I'm Surprised that Fox would do that.  what this guy did will be seen as a good thing.

nothing matters to Trump's followers. They have no problem violence, and intimidation. In fact they like it.

Worse, lots of them will call the guy a hero. They'll be sorry he didn't get any of the liberals.

Might well  be a fund raiser for him very soon.

Edited by Mark F

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I'm Surprised that Fox would do that.  what this guy did will be seen as a good thing.

nothing matters to Trump's followers. They have no problem violence, and intimidation. In fact they like it.

Worse, lots of them will call the guy a hero. They'll be sorry he didn't get any of the liberals.

Might well  be a fund raiser for him very soon.

I'd agree, but he looks a little too ethnic to become a far right hero.  Stay tuned for how they spin that.