US Politics

Rich

32 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Further proof of how warped and anti Trump Mueller is!

Anyway, if these Ruskies ever get tried, they can call Don to testify for them. I am postive he totally would do it!

CASE DISMISSED!

Edited by Mark F

But Trump sez that the intelligence agencies are wrong and that no Russian interference ever took place.........

Mueller is really going about this in a structured way.    He now has the actual Russian perpetrators and exposed their methodology - he also has 5 members of the Trump campaign chirping away and giving evidence - all that is left, is to start connecting the dots to any Americans who uh, "co-operated" with this Kremlin initiative.

Can't wait.

NBC  https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/now-available-more-200-000-deleted-russian-troll-tweets-n844731?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

"NBC News is publishing its database of more than 200,000 tweets that Twitter has tied to "malicious activity" from Russia-linked accounts during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

These accounts, working in concert as part of large networks, pushed hundreds of thousands of inflammatory tweets, from fictitious tales of Democrats practicing witchcraft to hardline posts from users masquerading as Black Lives Matter activists. Investigators have traced the accounts to a Kremlin-linked propaganda outfit founded in 2013 known as the Internet Research Association (IRA). The organization has been assessed by the U.S. Intelligence Community to be part of a Russian state-run effort to influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential race. And they're not done.

"There should be no doubt that Russia perceives its past efforts as successful and views the 2018 US midterm elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations," Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday."

DOD Yeah, Mueller is clearly highly skilled.

Republican, appointed by Republicans.

At this point, you have to wonder how much longer Trump can  stay in office.

Edited by Mark F

The next big shoe to drop is probably indictments against Don Jr or Kushner.  Then its Trump.  And I suspect his report about Trump will be very detailed and widespread.  He cant indict Trump, just recommend charges for Congress to consider.  But Don Jr and Kushner are fair game.   The question is, will Mueller get that far and THEN Trump goes nuts and fires him or will Trump feel the heat, panic and fire him first setting off what could be a critical constitutional crises?

26 minutes ago, do or die said:

But Trump sez that the intelligence agencies are wrong and that no Russian interference ever took place.........

Cause Putin told him so.

I totally trust Putin!

Can always count on the Americans for craziness, but this is the highest level of insanity I can remember, and I'm old. ( excluding Cuban missiles and Kennedy assasination)

Edited by Mark F

5 minutes ago, pigseye said:

That's the best Mueller has come with up, tweets and twitters calling out Hillary? lol, what a sad and desperate play by the dummies. 

What’s the redline for you as a Trump supporter?  Assuming you really are scoffing (and your resort to name calling implies you’re a bit more upset over this than dismissive), what will it take?

a guy wirh a string of sexual assault allegations?  Nope that’s ok. 

Racist?  Nope that’s ok too. 

Won’t enforce congress approved sanctions against Russia (in other words actively helping Russia)

a slew of connections to people involved in criminal activity. 

What would it take for you to say “trump should be removed”?

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What’s the redline for you as a Trump supporter?  Assuming you really are scoffing (and your resort to name calling implies you’re a bit more upset over this than dismissive), what will it take?

Won’t enforce congress approved sanctions against Russia (in other words actively helping Russia)

Trump supporters are a reflection of him. They don't see a problem with any of this.

26 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The next big shoe to drop is probably indictments against Don Jr or Kushner.  Then its Trump.  And I suspect his report about Trump will be very detailed and widespread.  He cant indict Trump, just recommend charges for Congress to consider.  But Don Jr and Kushner are fair game.   The question is, will Mueller get that far and THEN Trump goes nuts and fires him or will Trump feel the heat, panic and fire him first setting off what could be a critical constitutional crises?

Or none of this will ever happen.  Probably the most likely scenario.

21 minutes ago, JCon said:

Trump supporters are a reflection of him. They don't see a problem with any of this.

Yeah. Trumpologists have their heads hurried on the sand. But since he chose to take part I wanted to ask, quite seriously, what it would take for him to change his stance. 

As a conservative, Russia aside, I’d vote democrat just because of the school shooting. That’s one thing. It’s a red line. His racism and bigotry is another.  Just wondering what the redline for hardliners is....

17 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Or none of this will ever happen.  Probably the most likely scenario.

That’s true. Very possible.  Ofcourse people said Mueller would lead to nothing. Then he charged trump associates. Flipped others. Indicted Russians.  So....odds are this is not the end of his investigation. Just the next step. 

7 minutes ago, do or die said:

Yup, it just could be that the non-stop lying, spinning, and deflecting....about contacts with the Russians .......from everybody in the Trump campaign, and the almost desperate attempts to smear and impede Mueller, the FBI, and Dept. of Justice.....and completely sabotaging the Congressional Committee........ was simply for show..             

...or not.

Edited by do or die

21 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That's a great question. I'd  add a twist to determining red lines. 

Putting aside political ideologies and not using other people's behaviours to deflect answering the question directly,  what would it take to say 'this  current sitting president should be removed'?

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

That's a great question. I'd  add a twist to determining red lines. 

Putting aside political ideologies and not using other people's behaviours to deflect answering the question directly,  what would it take to say 'this  current sitting president should be removed'?

The country seems to be doing okay.  At least as well as it did with the last president.  So I don't really see the issue.

Just now, Atomic said:

The country seems to be doing okay.  At least as well as it did with the last president.  So I don't really see the issue.

:o

Really?  So the answer is that none of the issues are redlines?  The racist policies, gun control inaction, criminal associations, Russia collusion, support for nazi's...thats all okay if the economy is good?  I mean, I commend you for your honesty if that is the case.

Trump is a vile human being, a wise guy from New Jersey with the morals to match. Every US president has had skeletons in their closet, some far more despicable than anything Trump is hiding.

Everyone knows the US interferes in foreign elections, they even interfered in our last election, using the same methods and even worse than what the Russians did. Putin absolutely despised Hillary and  there is no doubt he was behind smearing her. The US just got a taste of their own medicine for being the bullies on the block for the last 70 years and doing things without impunity. 

So besides telling us what we already knew, how is this helping to unite their country and end partisan politics?

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

:o

Really?  So the answer is that none of the issues are redlines?  The racist policies, gun control inaction, criminal associations, Russia collusion, support for nazi's...thats all okay if the economy is good?  I mean, I commend you for your honesty if that is the case.

Who's in the Oval Office doesn't really determine much from the day-to-day goings on of an entire country. It's far, far more complex than who's POTUS.

Murica's been Murica for a good number of years now, even well before Trump won the presidency.