US Politics

Rich

Trump wouldn't want anyone smarter than him, around him.

We know what that means.

Michael better stay out of the rain, and avoid people with furled umbrellas.

and.... out of courtesy, and just to save people the trouble:

Trump didn't know he had sex with Stormy Daniels! 

anyway..... Obama  _________________________________, and ____________________, and ________________________________!!!

and...... Marxist- Leftwinger,!

If you want a real laugh, go have a look at the movie trailer the Whitehouse released, promoting mother loving Kim Jun Un. It is quite comical.

In Trump world, all North Koreans love Kim.

Bizzarro world.

Edited by Mark F

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

Was getting a drift online, the other day.....that jail time was staring Cohen, right in the face, at this point.  

Won't be a year suspended either.

This right here is too good to not post

Wall street journal:

Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin: If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior.

LOL!

Edited by Mark F

9 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How can anyone defend such a buffoon?

Poll yesterday said that among Republican voters he has around ninety percent approval rating.

"They understand what we are doing. With that being said, I have a very good relationship with President Xi of China," Trump said.

"He’s you know, an incredible guy," he added. "Essentially president for life. That’s pretty good."

At this point The Trump following  is  a cult.

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Poll yesterday said that among Republican voters he has around ninety percent approval rating.

At this point The Trump following  is  a cult.

I think we saw it during Clinton even, when someone has scandal around them, they drop off but if it lingers, the sense of "get on with it" starts to creep in.  But there is also the sense of being more anti-left than anti-racist.  I have some friends that I always knew were conservative and we seemed aligned on many issues but Ive been shocked at how he ignores every negative Trump thing but pushes anything anti-left.  And it started making me think back to situations....and now Im very uncomfortable with his racial views.

We argued about this a lot though...a personal red line.  To a lot of people, having "their" guy win trumps everything else.

18 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I think we saw it during Clinton even, when someone has scandal around them, they drop off but if it lingers, the sense of "get on with it" starts to creep in.  But there is also the sense of being more anti-left than anti-racist.  I have some friends that I always knew were conservative and we seemed aligned on many issues but Ive been shocked at how he ignores every negative Trump thing but pushes anything anti-left.  And it started making me think back to situations....and now Im very uncomfortable with his racial views.

We argued about this a lot though...a personal red line.  To a lot of people, having "their" guy win trumps everything else.

As long as the economy is fine, jobs are being created America is great.

40 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

As long as the economy is fine, jobs are being created America is great.

The thing about economy / jobs is funny.

The people being held up as creating a good economy are always the politicians/business people. Trump for instance right now.

maybe some credit is due to them, if they don't SCREW IT UP too badly. (Like Bill Clinton did, in promoting the law that allowed wall street banks destroy the world banking system).

The actual people that for the most part are responsible for keeping the economy running, every economy, any system, are the workers, that get up every day, and bog off to work. bad job, medium job, good job, part time, full time, small business medium business;

The ones, that even during the worst of 2008, kept slogging. And who have to spend some or most of their wage, to keep a roof over their heads.

That's who keeps the economy going.

And The Wall Streeters that lied and pillaged causing  2008 can always count on Joe citizen to fix things after the wall streeters mess it up.

rant/

Edited by Mark F

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

Could fit in Random News but I stuck it here cause most of them work in the White House now :)

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Trump would most likely know quite a bit about corruption in the Ukraine

Manafort (Trump campaign manager) had racked up this fortune as an adviser to the infamously corrupt Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled into exile in Russia in 2014. So, to see Manafort brought up on charges and threatened with jail time was considered a triumph for Ukraine’s Revolution of Dignity, which overthrew Yanukovych. During the uprising, which centered on Kiev’s central square, the Maidan Nezalezhnosti, more than 100 people lost their lives in 2014.

“It is very important for Ukraine to never see such a phenomenon as Manafort on its soil ever again,” journalist and commentator Ekaterina Sergatskova told The Daily Beast. “He symbolizes the ‘old regime’ of money laundering, corrupt lobbying, dirty scams—the regime that made millions suffer—both in Ukraine and in United States

daily beast

Edited by Mark F

If this happened in any number of countries everyone would be up on arms over these human rights violations. 

Speaker Ryan said he is against this but wants it changed through legislation. Why not call it what it’s. Trump abusing children and families for political gain and the GOP going along with it.