Around The League Off Season Discussion

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Could it be possible that Costello will be promoted to the OL coach & they're hiring someone who will assist him? If that's the case January is not a bad choice. 

I still would like them to bring Jonathan Himebauch.

I could see Costello being promoted and Keeping becoming the Oline assistant. O'Shea seems to have a lot of respect for him. 

When Keeping was injured O'Shea pointed out how Keeping was a leader and was eager to help out the other guys. 

6 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I could see Costello being promoted and Keeping becoming the Oline assistant. O'Shea seems to have a lot of respect for him. 

When Keeping was injured O'Shea pointed out how Keeping was a leader and was eager to help out the other guys. 

But only if he brings his friend Bud along.

14 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Yeah I like Cato.  Not sure if he's a better option than Davis, I'd like to see them both here competing for the backup job.

short of trade i think we are down to the plan B tier of back up qbs. which is kinda thin. The difference between most of em isnt great. Davis severe lack of snaps puts him firmly in no3 range. Maybe he steps up big time and wins no2 in camp but going into camp we gotta get some one with experience.Especially since allegedly we are bringing MBT back into camp. Whole lot of experience lacking between those two above the HS level. 

46 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Yeah I like Cato.  Not sure if he's a better option than Davis, I'd like to see them both here competing for the backup job.

Cato showed some real flashes of ability and passion in the middle of that poop-storm in Montreal last season. God knows, he has the raw tools and I wouldn't mid seeing him at training camp. With some good coaching, he could be a diamond in the rough.

7 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

That does suck for the CFL, we need a viable Toronto team. The Riders on the other hand can be a dumpster fire and it matters not at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Argos can still manage to be better than the trash pile in Regiba or whatever that stupid city is called