Bombers at Lions WSF GDT

Nolby

48 minutes ago, Fraser said:

Its game day we all play. i just  moved  to Southern   Ontario and its true that people  here aren't  big  cfl  fans.

Where abouts are you? I'm in Oshawa.

I want to see quality play from all three phases of our team.  Bombers need to remind the "experts" they're a team to be reckoned with!

This season I've been extremely lucky to watch 17 of 18 Bombers' games with my parents (both over 70 years old)... would love to celebrate a playoff win today and keep the dream of a championship alive for another week!

Need Int/forced fumble recovery/defensive touchdowns to win.

and....definitely need Nichols to regain his composure and play as he did before his end of season tank job.

Can't win if he throws picks.

But he's been picking himself up and performing well much more than the other, so I'm expecting him to rally and play well.

Good games from

Nichols/Harris/Medlock (maybe throw in Denmark clutch TD.)

+

Westerman/Wild/Loffler/Leggett  

+

control Rainey.

=   Bombers win.

I predict a nailbiting cliffhanger.

Edited by Mark F

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Question: Did Nichols have any other INTs last week, besides that first one which Kohlert shoulda had...? 

Don't think so. About that INT -- Kohlert was very lazy on attempting to catch that ball and then made a feeble effort to tackle the back that intercepted the ball. Not surprised he found a seat for this game and good on O'Shea for doing something about it and not sticking with the status quo as he often does.

I expect BC to try to run against the Bombers a lot, at least at first. Jennings threw up what, 5 interceptions in the last two games? Should the Lions be successful, the secondary will have to have to close up to the line of scrimmage and the Bomber linebackers will not be able to drop into coverage. Then Jennings can shred the Bombers' secondary. I do not think we have the best set of linebackers.