Around The League Playoff Discussion

Mike

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Every one under the sun has the stamps and eskies penciled in for the grey cup. Ill take the field. bombers vs redblacks grey cup!

Aside from Bombers good fortunes, I've decided the thing I want most is to see Hamilton beat Edmonton this weekend for this reason. All the idiots crowing about how Edmonton is going to steamroll the East. Let's have 'em lose right off the hop and then nothing but sad trombone. Would serve 'em right for being dicks all year about the mic-ed up stuff (and just being assholes in general)

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Aside from Bombers good fortunes, I've decided the thing I want most is to see Hamilton beat Edmonton this weekend for this reason. All the idiots crowing about how Edmonton is going to steamroll the East. Let's have 'em lose right off the hop and then nothing but sad trombone. Would serve 'em right for being dicks all year about the mic-ed up stuff (and just being assholes in general)

Yeah it would be soo great. Even better if hammy loses then to ott. 

1 hour ago, tracker said:

Did you bring enough of your stuff for everyone?

No but I could run out to regina and get some more crazy. 

10 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Yeah it would be soo great. Even better if hammy loses then to ott. 

No but I could run out to regina and get some more crazy. 

I wouldn't mind a Ham vs Wpg GC. Lotta great history there. Plus, **** Ottawa...shitty new bandwagon fans....and shitty Burris.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

#Bombers open as 5-point underdogs to the #BCLions for the West Semifinal — some books now 4.5. Winnipeg beat BC in both meetings this year.

Thats kind of crazy. The line is based on who the bookies think people will bet on. Given the bombers road record, sweeping the series with the leos, the leos poor home attendance  etc Id think more people would bet bombers. Especially since half of bc probably doesnt know the leos made the play offs this year...

Wouldnt be surprised to see the line close to pick em for the game day.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I wouldn't mind a Ham vs Wpg GC. Lotta great history there. Plus, **** Ottawa...shitty new bandwagon fans....and shitty Burris.

That'd be good too. Though of all the east teams the one Id like to $&^* on the most in the grey cup its the rough reneblackers