Week 9 Edm. @ Tor. - Sask. @ Hamilton

Mr Dee

48 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

They're only paying him about $750,000, so you can't expect much.

I have no idea what a premium HC is earning in the cfl these days. I imagine thats a lot though. Like top couple. 

Man if we sweep the riders in ldc/bjb this is gonna be the high spot for the blue since swaggerville. Maybe better. 

I was talking to my buddy and he said "better be careful getting to confident vs the riders, they were 0-8 or 0-9 when we gave them their first win last year" I've actually heard this statement a few times lately, but tbh,  the riders came out of the gate in 2015 like a limp  noodle record wise,  but the first part of their season they were a hell of a lot more competitive losing most of their games by 5 or less.  The team this year is a whole nother level of stank

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I have no idea what a premium HC is earning in the cfl these days. I imagine thats a lot though. Like top couple. 

Man if we sweep the riders in ldc/bjb this is gonna be the high spot for the blue since swaggerville. Maybe better. 

Jones, is the VP, GM, HC and OC, he's filling his pockets.

there was a stamps fan that recently posted on RF 

After the Calgary game, Bo stated at least 10 players came over and shook his hand, thanking him for blowing the whistle on Jones. You have to ask how many players felt that way and have quit on Jones?

There was a reoccuring theme, in the GDT,  that the team looked like they quit on Jones,  DD looks like he quit too.  This over course could be alcohol fueled emotion running wild, but something worth factoring in.  

If its true, whats easier to replace your roster,.  or your coach(es)

I missed the games tonight...  I do find it funny reading the thread after already knowing the final stats.  People suggesting Collaros was cold and has lost it.... had 5 TD's,,, I assume he did very well.

As for the Riders... you know somehow this team will lose in Saskatchewan... that still won't take away the fact that they'll lose a whole crap load of other games.